The WORST cartoons EVER inside!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved watching those cartoons, i even remember myself cancelling spending the afternoon with friends, and watch these particular cartoons instead.

The little mushroom guy pwned the most, with his cheesy voice. I can't remember his name, but i do remember this.

Hey paesonos, it's the Super Mario Super show.
We're the mario brothers, and plumbing's our game.
We're not like the others who get all the fame. \o/

Best answers
cold steel said:
The little mushroom guy pwned the most, with his cheesy voice. I can't remember his name, but i do remember this.
TOAD!

This thread should be renamed best Cartoons and just stick with it :p

Anyone remember Donkey Kong and Doube Dragon Cartoons? :eek:

Best answers
THE OLD ZELDA IS THE GREATEST SHOW...

dude i have every episode i thinnk it is HILRIOUS...same with the old mario brothers...the capt was the best mario you could find.

they are classics and i love them :)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
um those cartoons are actually good. mabey its because u didnt grow up at the time that these were on but the nintendo power hour was one of the best things to watch. beats the hell out of alot of cartoons that are on today. pfff next thing your ganna tell me is that voltron sucked jesus kids today

and for the record beyblade is the worst cartoon ever
Agreed on both points. I loved the Nintendo Power Hour...I'd kill to have Captain N The Game Master on again, along with the Mario Bros. Show, and the Legend of Zelda. I remember each one of those, then I remember going with my parents to rent Legend of Zelda for NES XD

Good times, and, yes: everything > Beyblade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom