the warriors words

Best answers
this post is about the warriors sayings and things or what to fight 4 post things in of what Vegeta or what eny other warrior had or would say

i know some lets see..... ahh yes

star wars KOTOR:a real warrior doesnt flea from battle he/she fights 2 the end no matter the odds

star wars KOTOR:a real warrior knows his/her own limmets and doesnt overestemate them self

ill think of others just give me time ;)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) I'm not sure what you're talking about.

2.) Don't those two things contradict themselves? "I know I don't stand a chance against those seventy-seven giant monsters, but I'd have to be a pussy to back down from this fight!"

Best answers
it does not matter wether u win or lose so long as the battle is good and honer is won u sould allways want to fight 4 honer win or lose

ahh yes heres 1

star wars KOTOR:a real warrior has 2 know his/her fear in order 2 beat it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm uve got a lot of quotes from KOTOR... i dont really have any heroes...if i did itd probably be someone like stone cold steve austin...since hes just badass...

in which case: "stone cold 316 says i just kicked your ass"
"if you want me to kick this guys ass, gimme a hell yeah!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doom3 : Amazing things will be happening here soon, you just wait...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"I will not...

...rest...

...in peace..."
--Undertaker

"There comes a time in every man's life when he has to be held accountable for his actions."
--Undertaker

"Sometimes being a killer and being a hero are not so far off from each other."
--A character from a book I'm writing

"Hmph. Men. Must you rape all things with your damnable technologies?"
--Another character from that same book

And one of my fav's:
Little girl: "Are you Spiderman?"
Wolvie: "Naw darlin'. Spiderman's a sissy."

Best answers
These are all from the Legendary Sword Fighter Miyamoto Musashi also known as the Sword Saint from 15th century Japan. except the fight quote.

In ancient times skilful warriors first made themselves invincible, and then watched for vulnerability in their opponents." — Sun Tzu, The Art of War
"Cutting down the enemy is the Way of strategy, and there is no need for many refinements of it." — Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings, The Wind Book

"There is a time and place for the use of weapons." — Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings, The Ground Book

"[The gun] is the supreme weapon on the field before the ranks clash, but once swords are crossed, the gun becomes useless." — Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings, The Ground Book

"By victory gained in crossing swords with individuals, or enjoining battle with large numbers, we can attain power and for ourselves or our lord. This is the virtue of strategy." — Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings, The Ground Book

"Speed is not a part of the true Way of strategy. Speed implies that things seem fast or slow, according to whether or not they are in rhythm. Whatever the Way, the master of strategy does not appear fast." — Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings, The Fire Book

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men." — Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings, The Water Book

Best answers
hmmm intresting i will try to think of others when i do i will edit this message i am writeing the 1 u see now :

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom