the venting thread o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
no more good **** things, no more fights, no more ESF, all pussies on forum, I hate you, suck me you ****ing n00bs

--------

Translation: I demand more huge from my mommy and daddy, they just don't hug me enough, so what if I'm 25? They can get off their lazy asses and walk to the basement, take my mountain dew bottles to the trash, and give me a goddamned hug. I also use n00b as an insult, because I know it strikes humiliation and fear into the hearts of those whom I direct it at.

Oh, and I need you guys to suck me, please.

~lets not avoid the swear filter =\ - Skiwan

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, man. How's it going? Word? Nice. That's good to hear. We've been friends since like '93, so I'm wondering if I can ask you a personal question. Do you mind? Awesome.

Who are you?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
My most sincere apologies. But I'm not ***, so no I will not suck you. Try craigslist though, I'm sure many men there would love to suck you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ****ING HATE YOU ALL YOU ****ING ****ING BASTARD ****S YAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH!!!!

i'm gonna rename this the "vent thread".

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I LIKE CATS I SHOULDNT LIKE THEM AS MUCH AS I DO BUT WHENEVER I SEE THEIR FURRY LITTLE FACES I THINK "LOL FURFACE" AND MY HEART AREA OVERFLOWS WITH LOVE AND JOY I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM I WANT TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH CATS BUT THEY DONT SEEM RESPONSIVE BUT MAYBE IF I FORCE MYSELF ON ONE ITLL LET ME

LETS DO THIS

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lal, guys, I accpected he'll get at least warning, U rly amuze me XD, I luv ya all, hapy NY and xmass

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I LIKE CATS I SHOULDNT LIKE THEM AS MUCH AS I DO BUT WHENEVER I SEE THEIR FURRY LITTLE FACES I THINK "LOL FURFACE" AND MY HEART AREA OVERFLOWS WITH LOVE AND JOY I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM I WANT TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH CATS BUT THEY DONT SEEM RESPONSIVE BUT MAYBE IF I FORCE MYSELF ON ONE ITLL LET ME

LETS DO THIS
Furries and beastialists. have always creeped me out. Not hate them, especially since it's now the thing to hate them. But man, trying to replace love one with animals when they instead should be seeking from humans really bothers me. And don't get me started on fursuits...

:scared:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to be like you, Deman. At first I thought of my cat the way normal people do. She was just a pet. Nothing more. Then one night, a burglar broke into my house, giant sword in one hand, shotgun/rocket launcher/pistol in the other. He was wearing mascara and had blonde hair. He also looked really white but he was speaking Japanese. That's when I realized something was wrong. He killed my wife and my children. He killed my 13 year old daughter's son. He killed my computer, and he killed my books.

Then...then he turned around and went after me (I had been following him around, watching him kill everything because I'm a voyeur and I get off on that kind of stuff). As he put together a bunch of pullies and managed to pick up his sword, he said some bull**** and I rolled my eyes because I knew I was in for a 20 minute speech about life and death followed by a rant about his experiences as a child turning him into a monster. Then he said he was ready.

As I lay on the floor with my own system of mirrored mirrors, which allowed me to watch myself and the guy as if I were a third party, my cat jumped at him and clawed at his face. His skin began to melt, because he was one of those giant cat things from that Stephen King movie I saw when I was like 6 years old.

He fled into the countryside after taking several buses and trains.

My cat walked up to me and looked into my eyes.

I looked into hers.

We kept staring at each other.

Then she came over to me and unzipped my pants.

I blushed.

She giggled and had her way with me.

30 years later, I've never been happier. But my goal in life is to get other animals to take advantage of me. So far, I've failed but I know I'll succeed one day.

And so can you.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I shed one tear. One single tear. That was beautiful. It's a story that filles you with hope, with love, compassion. With a sense of moral value.

I've been touched.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
As if anybody cares what a guy with "ssj" in his nickname has to say.
Made me lol.

@Vox Dei ... pure poetry

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought someone had a ventrilo server for all of us to hop in and chat on, apparently not.

For **** sakes, why'd you have to go and rename this god damn thread?! ITS FALSE ****ING ADVERTISING YOU DOUCHE! HFAEOHFwirjiw3jri23o4ui4dx
a2e2e

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've renamed it 'the venting thread' to allow for all the steam coming off Zeo and his cat to escape.

The only thing I'd like to dispense a verbal shallacking is Koreans for being fascist with some of their games.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone who doesn't have access to the Force Pit doesn't know the truth, so I'll let them in on the secret. Synth and I are one and the same. Same person, two different accounts. I feel all of you have the right to know my darkest of light secrets, so there it is.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
bla bla bla, spam spam, luckyass is a coward,he knows why
PS:triple x too
how nice of you lion, you actually think i have something to do with it... too bad, you're wrong
very wrong

edit: i've heard more think the same way, like i said before... too bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how nice of you lion, you actually think i have something to do with it... too bad, you're wrong
very wrong

edit: i've heard more think the same way, like i said before... too bad
I never said anything like that, I just said you guys are cowards, are you implementing you had something to do with it?

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i've had lots of people come to me with complains about that it was me, its only logical you also did so...
question for you:
why does everyone think i did this? since i've heard YOU did have something to do with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've had lots of people come to me with complains about that it was me, its only logical you also did so...
question for you:
why does everyone think i did this? since i've heard YOU did have something to do with it
because the spam spam post wasn't my first one, I took it out cuz luckyass was beging me, thats the reason of the cowardness.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
yea right...
thats what everyone tells me

yes seriously everyone tells me that same story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom