The upcoming wonka movie.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This new wonka movie by Tim Burton looks badass. I hope it's going to have the cybical..creepy vibe throughout it..well since burton is doing it. that would kick ass.

any wonka fans?

oh and..here's the new wonka

Mr. Depp!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was an original willy wonka fan, I haven't heard too much about this movie but I might give it a shot.

Best answers
Depp kicks ass, though most movies he starts in can go either way, I hope that this one is done really well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i used to love the wonka movie, i read both books too....damn those vermicious knids...

Best answers
Johnny Depp...wow, never would have picked him for Wonka. Love to see how it turns out. Hopefully he'll have the same kind of energy about it that the original (I think it was Gene Widler?) had, cos that really helped the movie. As did the fat kid getting sucked up the tube :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure the tunnel part is going to be good with depp playing wonka, he can be pretty psychotic

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well you do realize with Tim Burton doing this movie..I'm expecting the whole movie to have the vibe that the tunnel scene had in the original one.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very interesting. At first I was slightly disappointed when I learned that the rumors regaring Mr. Manson playing as Wonka were shot down, but I believe Mr. Depp will do a better job than Mr. Manson would have.(hell, we all know Manson would have sucked as Wonka, but it would have been interesting)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depp looks like a chick in that picture. Oo

I've got the First one on DvD. Every I watch that movie I end up with that fuxing song stuck in my head for days. Lumpa Lumpa lumpa di do.

Best answers
Holy ****, that's sweet. Definatly gonna catch this one in theatres.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldnt care less about Wonka, but Johnny Depp is a good actor so I'll keep tabs on the movie.

Best answers
Tim Burton + Johnny Depp + Danny Elfman = Absolute win.

Most likely gonna catch this one when it's released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't have picked Depp to do Wonka, he doesn't seem eccentric enough, but hey that's what seperates the good actors from the bad, it'll be interesting to see how he does it.

Is it a remake of the original or a movie of the second book?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not eccentric enough??? did you even see pirates of the carribean?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Well you do realize with Tim Burton doing this movie..I'm expecting the whole movie to have the vibe that the tunnel scene had in the original one.
I'm hoping for the same thing...that tunnel scene in the original had me believing that the movie should have been called "Willy Wonka's Death Trap" =P

I'd like to see what Tim Burton does with this childhood favourite of mine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been a while since ive seen the movie which tunnel scene are we talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom