The Ultimate Console Test

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know which was more interesting... Morgan Webb's fake accent or the tests conducted on the game consoles.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way she talked annoyed the hell out of me. I couldn't stand watching it past a minute or two.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nintendo fanboy's....all I have to add to this thread.
Welcome to ESF.

mf29 posts a pro-nintendo thread every three days in Video Games.

This being said, I would still throw it in her even if she is a Cube lover. Heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She is very annoying >_> The fake accent and the damn stick got on my nerves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because we all know the more durable a console, the better it is, right?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeez...painful to watch...if I had a billion $ I wouldn't do that to a console or in fact, any piece of technology.

Well, I've heard the Gamecuve referred to as a "tank", but seeing it is something else.

A friend of mine has a cousin who was done with his gamecube and chucked it out the window. It was scratched up but okay. Then he threw the sucker onto some concrete and into the pool. Took it out, plugged it in, turned it on...it not only worked...it worked better than before! Before he had problems with the discs, but now the problem was solved...although the Gamecube does smoke every now and then...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well nintendo is known for making freekin tank like consoles (as in durable).
My SNES and NES survived ****loads of beatings, and my snes is still in top shape >_> ........too bad that i hammered my nes to death -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not everyone around here is a Ninfanboy, some of us are PC junkies too.

too bad that i hammered my nes to death -.-
Yeah, blunt tools and consoles don't always get along hunky-dory.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't beleve the PS2 didn't survive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ps2 is too freakin fragile -.- But i got surprised that the black box like xbox didnt survive >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jakut said:
the ps2 is too freakin fragile -.- But i got surprised that the black box like xbox didnt survive >_>
The only reason why the Xbox lost was because the front panel wire wasn't connected, if she would have connected that then it would have been a tie, remember because she said there was no way to turn it back on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you open up a PS2 as I have done, you'll see there is a lot of empty space, what with both the giant, empty HDD bay and loads of space between the processor and the top of the box itself, it's no wonder the thin plastic cracked when there's nothing but air supporting it. If you knock on it, it sounds hollow.

The slimline PS2 would've fared better, the components are more densely packed in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
If you open up a PS2 as I have done, you'll see there is a lot of empty space, what with both the giant, empty HDD bay and loads of space between the processor and the top of the box itself, it's no wonder the thin plastic cracked when there's nothing but air supporting it. If you knock on it, it sounds hollow.

The slimline PS2 would've fared better, the components are more densely packed in.
That's probrobly why Xbox lasted longer, because when you open a Xbox, which i have done serval times, the HDD and the DVD Drive are on the top, and it is also densly packed in.
And i have also standed on my Xbox for about 10 seconds, and my Xbox has no problems whatsoever.(I weight about 210)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom