The things that must be changed in esf 1.2

Which changes do you think most need to be made. You can select more than one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
This is a list of things that should definitly be changed (in my opinion) in esf 1.2. Read on.

1.) The sensitivity of the attacks for when they explode. This would be done by making the radius much smaller. It would also stop you from blowing your self up when you use a beam when on the ground.

2.) Make the beams actually touch when you get in a ps/bs.

3.) Right now you can block a kiblast when it is still twenty or more feet away from you. This needs to change.

4.) More characters.

5.) More attacks for Trunks.

Does anyone else agree with this?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 and 5 aren't going to happen. Theres a slim chance that adult gohan will be in 1.2 but very slim. 3 is a form of lag compensation. This is the way the net coding works (i believe). 2 is being fixed most likely and as it says in the 1.2 outline multiple powerstruggles are being revamped a bit. 1 is going to be tweaked when ssj2 is available which we have a chance at seeing in 1.3

Best answers
i agree with none of those, sorry. They are either not a big deal or unplausible.

Best answers
i would be great if all 5 could be added but they are right..

but one thing i think sould be changed in 1.2 is that when you stand still in the air you move up a little all the time... should seriously be changed!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried to vote ... but I can't vote without choosing anything ...

I dislike all 5 points
1) explosion radius is good, because it matches to the attacks GeneBeams are small with less power and their explosion is small ... FF and SB are huge and both can destroy the planet without problems ... their explosion is as huge as it should be

2) I didn't really understood this ... but it sounded like ... if you are in a BS, create a beam in front of you, that you can PS the beam back ... if it was:
the beam would need so much power til he can compete with the other one ... it would be unfair, because the other one had to charge ... also: then there would exists BS' anymore ... BS' are an important part of DBZ

3) you swap a KIblast, when it touches you, your PL is high enough and you press block ... I don't think the hitbox from a kiblast is 20 feet big ... maybe your PC is too slow to show you the rest of the 20 feet

4) you think you're the first one who had this idea ??? THIS SECTION IS FULL OF CHAR-SUGGESTIONS

5) you really think you're the first who suggests more attacks ???
don't suggest "more attacks" ... suggest the attacks, their name, how they looks like, which char it should have and when they make the attack in DBZ

thx for reading this

Best answers
Maybe option 2 but what is definetly needed to change is to make renzoku a separate atack from kiblasts and fix gohan`s shield and maybe raise up "powered up piccollo"`s power. Those are the only things i ask for in 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really agree with any of those, particularly 4 and 5. The old "My favorite guy needs cooler moves than everyone else" plea falls on my deaf ears, unfortunately.

Blocking the ki blasts "20 feet away" I believe is Half-Life trying to accomodate projectile lag...so that's on your end.

I'd rather have the renzoku fixed, and advanced melee, than any of these changes. Sorry.

Best answers
Nretep and pretty much everyone else, I don't think you understood what I meant. So I am re-explaining a few.

1.) The explosion radius as when I shoot a beam to the side of someone (say twenty feet away) it blows up even though it never touched them.

2.) When you get into a beam struggle (again cause of the whole radius sensitivity thing) the beamheads sometimes will be 10 or more away from each other not actually touching like they do in the show.

3.) It isn't my computer I have one slow computer and one other computer that is 2.6 ghz with 512 MB ram, a Geforce 4 64 mb(soon to be FX 5900 Yay) and a 7200 rpm hard drive. So it isn't the computer cause it does the same thing on each one. And the computer is only 3 months old. But anyways, what I meant was that I have shot to the side of someone (about twenty feet to their side) and they somehow block it. Another radius problem.

And last but not least, I never said I was the first to suggest new characters or new attacks for Trunks. And I do not need to say what attacks when I have no idea what Trunks attacks are except for the few in the game. I asked for suggestions. So do not assume that I think I was the first to suggest those things. Especially when I never even hinted at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom