The thing you hate most about n00bs

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because I wasn't a lazy moron when I was a newb. When I wanted to learn how to play, I read every page of the 1.1 manual. Hell, I even printed it out and I still have it. I did the same thing with 1.2 just in case there was something I didn't already know.

These newbs expect everything to be handed to them. I want to be good NOW and anyone who already knows how to play has to teach me. Thats what they think, and I'm tired of it. This isn't CS, DoD, or any other online game. This is esf. Yes, it's hard to get used to, but once you do its great. If you don't want to take the time to learn the game, fine. Just don't complain like a ***** when I kick your ass.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Noobs arent that bad. Why get angry when some 13 year old calls you a hacker over the internet.

When I play against noobs and they ask me to teach them I just give them a link to esf-world and tell them to read the cool flash tut. After that I would be more than willing to help tham play the game.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
When they claim I hack their computers (and TVs) on IRC.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ask them to have sex, then they say yes, but by the time the pants are off they're like
'OMG NO WHO DA **** R U~!'

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt kicked my dog, YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!

I don't like when they start complaining and that I should "stop doing certain things that beat them."

It's mainly why I play ESF sparingly.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I hate when they can't even troll properly and don't have a filthy rainbow script~

bapplebo: tbh you need to give them more alcohol

Best answers
I simply ignore noobs and elites as well, and commit my attention to the current game.
Let those noobs complain, ho cares.
And the elits, well without conversation its alot easyer to kill him/her.
If posible i shut that mesage thing down to spare presioud FPS.
(Besides my expresion skill is below the average.)

(Not to noobs: "If you spend more time playng and payng attention then its mutch more simpler to beat your enemy(s).")

Best answers
I hate when noobs keep saying they can beat you after you woop their ***es, like, I remember this one time. I was in this server, not saying a word to anyone, just playing the game, and I kill this guy, and he tells me, "I can kick your *** man". And so I kill him again, and complains about being hit by someone else, when it was me, and he just keeps constantly telling me to meet him somewhere, so we can fight. After about the 20th time, I said, "I'm not going to keep fighting you", and he claims it's because I'm scared of him....That's the kind of thing about noobs that pisses me off.

Best answers
lmao .. I like finding people that can own me horribly, and fighting them untill i can kick their ass. I do it in every game I play.

I perfer to be a noob, that way you dont have to worry about sounding stupid, cause your a noob and its ok. lmao.

n00blets ftw.

Best answers
Rascism is a.. well something that I would rather not get started on. It gets my vote.

Best answers
Yeah, that's another thing I hate. I hate when people call you a ****er like it's a bad thing if you were black, or any other race. I mean, I'm white, and that kind of **** still pisses me off.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there is a lot of n00bs on one server, & they start to abuse me i'll just beam spam to piss them off =D.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ahh good show now everyone who has replied with a smartass comment without providing any reason or gone off topic should get a warning but imma let it slide. Post on topic and do not try and flame other users. I might still reconsider the no warning rule right now and might edit my post with the people who will get warnings.
BACK ON TOPIC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom