The Sayjin Princes TSP

Best answers
I'm hosting a new clan called The Sayjins Princes, of course a sayjin based clan we will play Counter-Strike, ESForces:alpha:Beta:, and Dragon Mod Z I will be starting the site as soon as I get the first member recurited. Aim is a MUST get aol instant messanger at www.AIM.com or if you have aol you automatically get it, this is a free chat program, if you absolutely cant get aim msn messanger is ok to if you can make good sites and script please E-mail me the answers to folowing questions.

1. How long have you scripted/Made sites?(leave blank if you havent)

2. Do you consider yourself a "Webmaster"?

3. What modem do you have?

4. Whats your Homepage?

5. Whats your E-mail?

6. Whats your AIM?

7. How often are you on?

8. What Hours can you be online?

9. I realize most people do not do these things most people will just join for the gameing but if you have skills you have a better chance of haveing a high place in the clan

P.S. Be Happy :D

Best answers
His technologicalic know um it all is starting to scare the fratiny opum izzies out of me! O and don't forget to register the OEM on the IRC with the MICT and then transfer to the DOS/p.exe with the CalGRATE m19 and recieve the IRQ status of the CmYw. and Loop with ur CDM/MK8 that speeds up the process a lil bit.

Just having my lil bit o fun

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i dont think that clan is gonna have succes....

hey Stryker, ur alot more at the forums for the past few weeks..
did u stop mapping or something?
just waitin till masta releases the beta?

or are u building another map?

Best answers
Well I just spat out 4 maps in a month so I am kinda on a break.. but i really want to finish the other namek map which is half done. But I just don't have excess amounts of time right now to do it. and I am kinda in a brain fart where I can't think of what to do with the map to make more progress. So I am taking a couple weeks off mapping I guess. O and what u mean by " waiting for masta to release Beta."?

Anyways back on topic. I think your clan will work out just fine. good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom