The Return of R@bbit

Best answers
Back from the dead, and just as mean. I've fully updated my computer and soon as in within the next few weeks I will be putting all the games I use to play back on my computer. So that means that I -Will- be returning to ESF and making the world crumble under my power!!!!!!

*Insert insane laughter here.*

Best answers
Er... Welcome back? Just to mention, the comic sans doesnt make you look very evil or anything...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oeee im already getting scared *me laughs verry hard* your name is also verry frightening

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back R@bbit, I remember you from around the 1.0 release time =] (at least, I think I do =\)

Best answers
My name is frightening....
I am very scary.
Last person that said I wasn't frightening ended up with an atomic wedgie hung on a flag pole.

Yes that was me, I just heard of ESF at that time. Then when my brothers moved out I couldn't pay for the internet. Then I got a computer but didn't have half life.

Now I have half life, got a computer (updated it) and I'm getting the net when I goto college.

So you shall all B0\/\/ D0\/\/|\| 4|\|D P|-|34R |\/|3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also remember you (I was under a different name, that of witch has been sent right down to hell never to be uttered again by mortal mouths) Nice to see you back

Best answers
To answer Jared's question I'd have to say....I've been getting my life straight.
After college is over I'm getting Married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom