The Red Saiyan Tournament

Best answers
I'm in tournament and i don't think this tournament will be held earlier than christmas or 2002,so i am just saying instead of 2 years maybe 1.:]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yah that could be right..
im really trying to get this thing started, but i dont know in what timezone the ppl live, anyways i'll make up some times and send them to u in a private message.

if u cant come on that time then you will have to discuss another time with ur opponent.

Best answers
LET ME IN THE TURNY IM GOOD I HAD LIKE 2 CHALLNGERS THAT WERE AT THE SAME LVL AS ME IM PRACTICLY ALWAYS THE 1ST ONE TO TURN SSJ...... :\ :\ :\ :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW you do not know how much no1 here cares....

Best answers
Instead of posting about this on the forums I have registered an ESF-Tourny organising channel on IRC.. Its on gamesnet channel is #ESF-Tourny .. If any admins have a problem with this they should contact me on AIM: and I will give them ownership of the channel. Anybody that is participating in this tourny should join the channel and times will be set if Dudeman likes this idea?

Best answers
????? Well does anybody want this tournament to start or not... Go to #ESF-Tourny Dudeman add me to your AIM list my SN is Counter Raider

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom