The Red Saiyan Tournament

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW, i saw the map and it rocks!!
i was wondering you allow us to open a server and play it on the net?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sorry for the hold-up guys... im trying to get this thing working as soon as possible..

first i have to organize all fights.. if ur both online and me too u can give me a sign so that we can start the fight earlier...

Best answers
dudeman/spin, cant u record the fights or something then post them up in the red sayain website???

this will allow everyone to see the matches (if they want)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well dudeman, u know me, if im not on irc im not online at all, so just find me in there.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
well dudeman, u know me, if im not on irc im not online at all, so just find me in there.
But the chanse to find you here is quite big ;)

Best answers
i wish i could see the map...

;( GOD DAMN WEBSENCE!!!!!!!;(

Do you think you could, i dunno, post like a, a, a... crap! i just forgot what there called... oh, yeah! A birds eye view pic? if i could join, i would, but i, uh, dont have esf...:cry

Best answers
i was told not to join up at the time to give people a chance *crys* Hey hsu in it??? bah testers should not get to join it. More fun to watch others

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont see why testers cant enter....

as far as i know, the most players are just as good as beta testers... its not like they have that much credit..

is it?

Best answers
ur overestimating the beta testers, it takes me (most of the time) little time to get use to a game and master most of the techniques in the game

all you really need to do is practice and u will be able to beat the beta testers (confidence booster:tired: )

Best answers
(Heh Nobody Listens To Anything Nowadays)

NiteMare,why do u wanna join if u r blind????:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
emm.. u didnt awnser me...were there any matches yet?!?
and the guy i was supposed fight was baned from the forum...
does that mean that i will battle some1 else or does it not matter?

Best answers
whoa whoa whoa If u guys knew about the DMC Tourny that was going on... Y didnt yall join that. There is like over 20 ppl that joined this tourny. That was more than enough to fill in the spots that r left in the DMC tourny. It was only a team of 3. It didnt have to be a clan either. SO wtf guys. Y is it that yall joined this one instead of the other one that was made like a week ago. They actually have a date and time scheduals for this thing. So i just want an answer. Not flaming answers just an answer.:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
whoa whoa whoa If u guys knew about the DMC Tourny that was going on... Y didnt yall join that. There is like over 20 ppl that joined this tourny. That was more than enough to fill in the spots that r left in the DMC tourny. It was only a team of 3. It didnt have to be a clan either. SO wtf guys. Y is it that yall joined this one instead of the other one that was made like a week ago. They actually have a date and time scheduals for this thing. So i just want an answer. Not flaming answers just an answer.:\
cos they wanted too, wtf do u want, get lost, if u wanna ***** about a tordiment do it your own thread and lets keep thie one about the RSM one:S

Best answers
Yeah Besides U need To Be On Teams!!!!
This is Solo not teams!

Like Shampoo Said BLEH!:]

Best answers
... ever learnt how to read properly in school ? @ those guys who keep saying : " IM IN !!! :p "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom