The Rant Thread: BECAUSE WE'RE ANGREH! >:|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm getting sick and ****ing tired as balls of people in their senior year who can't read.

It's pissing me the **** off when a simple sentence such as

"The dog jumped over the railing to avoid his demise" gets read like:

"The dog... jumped over.... the.... r... r... railing to avoid his.... ...de...de...de...dem... how du u say dat word lul"

**** off and read better, you're in 12th grade, you shouldn't be fumbling THAT ****ing bad.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I cut my finger today.

THERE WAS BLOOD EVERYWHERE.

god ****ing dammit.

Edit: I sound more angry with caps dammit :/

Oh, and **** this ****. This need to be said. ALL MEN WITH TESTICLES LISTEN.

I am tired as **** of sweaty balls/ass. They stick together and are the bane of my existence. You sit down in a warm chair, only to have your marbles drowning in their own vat of sweat, and when it DRYS, oh you are not done yet. You can ffeel every inch of skin and hair yank itself from your inner thigh.

I demand maxi pads for men.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ing snow!!! And of course since I go to school in Syracuse they tell you to suck it up and take it like a man. I'm from Boston and THIS SNOW IS ****ING INSANE!!! I want a G-ddamn SNOWDAY!!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
First of all, before I go on. . . that's right *****es, GET ANGRY! GET MEAN!

I'm getting sick and ****ing tired as balls of people in their senior year who can't read.

It's pissing me the **** off when a simple sentence such as

"The dog jumped over the railing to avoid his demise" gets read like:

"The dog... jumped over.... the.... r... r... railing to avoid his.... ...de...de...de...dem... how du u say dat word lul"

**** off and read better, you're in 12th grade, you shouldn't be fumbling THAT ****ing bad.
Kain, you gotta put it in a context that they can understand.

Instead of "The dog jumped over the railing to avoid his demise" turn it into "Yo, dat dawg hippity hopped over dat fence to avoid da five o' YA HERD?!"

Chakra-X said:

I cut my finger today.

THERE WAS BLOOD EVERYWHERE.

god ****ing dammit.

Edit: I sound more angry with caps dammit :/

Oh, and **** this ****. This need to be said. ALL MEN WITH TESTICLES LISTEN.

I am tired as **** of sweaty balls/ass. They stick together and are the bane of my existence. You sit down in a warm chair, only to have your marbles drowning in their own vat of sweat, and when it DRYS, oh you are not done yet. You can ffeel every inch of skin and hair yank itself from your inner thigh.

I demand maxi pads for men.
I. . . i love you so much right now. This post right here, guys, is perfect. First he opens up with a nice good o'l curse, which there is never too much of. Then he gets right to the point of why he's mad. Then he goes into detail with the blood. Then more cursing.

Then there's the edit, because even more is pissing him off. Same concept though, start off with cursing, tacking on the lords name in vein, always a nice touch. Then, as if some sort of preacher (which he should be at this point), reaches out to a certain group of people (Men with only testicles) and goes into the point of the story, and details once more.

Then finishes off with the funniest ****ing sentence I have seen on these boards yet, Chakra-X for this post I give you an A++. You have passed Pissed Off School. Congrats man. You earned it.

Barney said:
****ing snow!!! And of course since I go to school in Syracuse they tell you to suck it up and take it like a man. I'm from Boston and THIS SNOW IS ****ING INSANE!!! I want a G-ddamn SNOWDAY!!!
Yo, boston is like, 2 feet from NY lol. But I hear you man, when I lived in Colorado, we'd have ****ing 4 feet of god damn snow and school would be like 'Uhhh one hour delay? **** that, get to school *******s"

:( I hated it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since I think this is a thread at my expense, I have three words for you...

**** off

;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I forgot to add something to my previous rant.

What the **** is up with people and their G-ddamn kittens? Cat are a scourge upon this world! **** PEOPLE AND THEIR FURRY LITTLE ****ING PUSSIES!!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh, I forgot to add something to my previous rant.

What the **** is up with people and their G-ddamn kittens? Cat are a scourge upon this world! **** PEOPLE AND THEIR FURRY LITTLE ****ING PUSSIES!!!
You gotta grab those pussies by the haunches and hu-hu-hump it into submission.

Seriously, **** pussies man. **** them hard.

There is this one lady that comes into my Drive thru all the time, and before it even beeps at me, and I can talk to her, she's like "hello? Hello? HELLO IS ANYONE THERE?" And I get so annoyed, i'm like "Hello what do you want?" And she's like "Just a second. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 minutes later . . . . . ." I want to kill her.

Then I hate customers who are like "Are you serving lunch? "No buddy I changed the menu boards for my health."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom