THE PUMMELING STRUGGLE !!!

Best answers
well, i dont know if this has been posted before, but since it thought this would be a valuable idea, here it is

We all know the people who block and keep blocking melee attacks and counter. since this can be a tad frustrating, and teleporting isnt always the anwser, you could do the following

In the tv series, on some occasions (lots of actually) 2 people hang in the air across from each other in close combat while battering each other and in the mean time blocking. (eg: picollo, gohan and goku while training for the androids on a snowy mountaintip)

well: when you swoop up to someone and he blocked you, you could engage in what i call "the pummeling struggle"

it works the same as every other struggle, so you have to put ki in it, when you are winning, your strikes will start hit your enemy and when you won totally, you slam him to the ground or wall for extra damage. you can of course hold primary to put more ki into the struggle.

this would promote the use of teleporting BEFORE your enemy swooped up to you instead of blocking and then teleporting, which causes confusion.

extra options:

• when you are not swooping anymore when you are near your enemy, and you tap secondary, you would engage in a pummeling struggle instead of kicking, since the kicking and distance of flying seem to be very fast, and i dont think its physically (well in the dbz physics anyway :) ) possible to kick someone that far from a resting position.
  • when pummeling, if you hit teleport, your ki is fully drained and you fall (not tumble) to the ground, leaving you open for a swoop-kick or ki-attack.

i hope this was useful, bye :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meele struggles are allready gonna be in esf :S read around before posting...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wudn it be frustratin to engage in the struggle every time tho?....

Best answers
No but fun, cool, and interestng. It would add a lot to the style and strategy of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom