The problem with fusion

Best answers
fusion in itself every1 loves, but there is one problem that will probably never make fusion work foor ESF, its simple really, people want fusion to be 2 player. No1 would have control..so i thought of a simple solution

1) a lot of us have played such games a marvel vs capcom and rival schools, ever notice that the tag partner kinda runs out of of no where?? but still only 1 player controls it.. (scroll down to get an explanation)

2) Fusion should be done the exact same way, players that are able to fuse should be able to call upon a sort of dummy droid to pop up(droid wouldnt take any imcoming damage) or run up next to them, then the fusion dance or wateva type of fusion u do would commence (with all the animations and all) Certain characters would have diff animations for example : goku and vegeta fusing with earings...if u are first playing as goku and select the fusion vegeta would pop up and they would commence with putting on earings and their bodies would colide same would go if u are playing and vegeta..goku would pop up and put on earings. Another example would be buu fusing with adult gohan....Gohan would pop up and buu would hit him first with a Ki blast then buu would suck him up into his gut or something.

3) this keeps fusion completely 1 player...this would basically be another transformation but would give the added show like resemblence

4) not all characters would be able to fuse with every other char...like goku wouldnt fuse with trunks..simply put the fusions that were on the show it self

close this topic if u guys like but i do honestly think that this would solve all the issues that surround fusion

thx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a nice suggestion but i think the team has enough transformations to deal with as it is.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're thinking of a fusion idea, I guarantee it's been thought of. This has been suggested many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom