The Pr0 Squad

Best answers
Ok everyone thats asking us to be in the Pr0 Squad, enough.
This is not a Recruting thing, its only gunna be us, unless Pr0 wants one of his buddies in.
We get tells from alot of you guys asking to be in, it aint gunna happen.
Im sorry but it aint, even if you like all his models and skins and such and such, aint gunna happen.
So asking more and more isnt gunna get you in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO, first they nag Th3 Pro for his model then they nag to be in the Pro Squad, I love it!

Best answers
this is 100% true, if anyone else is ever going to get in, there going to be scouted not picked out of a bunch of sweaty open palmed moochers, silently hit the nail on the head, blowing up the pm box with "can i joins" and "i have a skill"s isnt going to do much more than make you look like a greedy fanboy, ease off the aim name too if its only a request for my work, ive already got a tester page up, its a basic site because of lack of time and help, but this might be the gateway for you guys to get these things you guys keep bugging us for. http://www.hostultra.com/~th3pr0/ nothing's up and running but itll give you the general idea. but serisouly, leave me alone/dont rip my original ideas/be patient/ enjoy the eye candy/dont mention me in your posts if its just to complain or make yourself look cool by releasing a half-assed version of one of my highly polished over edits just because you saw the banner and figured people would like you for doing it ;)

Best answers
LMAO@Snow. so far so good on the site Pr0. good luck with your Pr0 squad or whatever it is

Best answers
Yeah sorry guys this isnt meant for Convo Closed and Sticked

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why is this in off topic

wouldnt it make sence to put it in modeling...

Best answers
No since it has nothing to do with Modeling, it has to do with the people asking to Join the Pr0 Squad

Best answers
Cause i want it sticked so everyone stops asking us, now just leave it be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, this forum isn't about what you want. Personally I disagree with this being stickied but i'll leave it alone and do nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom