The Philosophy Thread!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Fk it just put it on some remote island somewhere that will cost a lot of money. This is beginning to sound like a steven spielberg movie... honestly though, the liquid exploding dinosaurs that fill my gas tank every day is enough dino action for me.
LOL... I love that.. "Liquid exploding dinosaurs." rofl.

JURASSIC PARK HERE WE COME! Except, you know they'd only clone the wussy dinosaurs. The only T-rexs you'd be able to see would be in the form of chicken nuggets.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I believe there is some millionaire in Australia who is trying to clone dinosaurs using frog DNA.. read up on that somewhere last year.

Way I see it people should just be able to make a life for themselves.. rather than live according to everyone elses rules. You say it'll bring about chaos.. but there will always be chaos utopia is just a frame of mind, it's not a way of life.

Problem is people are brought up thinking that the only way to really get by is to take advantage of any situation(or sometimes person) you can. Belligerence at it's finest.

I personally struggle with life, either because of my own failed philosophy, or just that I can't find a good reason or cause to devote myself too. Honest to God.. I HATE money.. it ******* disgusts me! But I realize in this world you need it to get by. I never wanted to fall into the system, and I think it's just ****ed up(least in America) that if you don't pay the state, country, government, in some way then you cant make a life for yourself. There will always be chaos in the world, and there will always be people who want to (try and)control or maintain it.

Money doesn't motivate me.. it never has and it never will. I've always done everything I can for friends, family, and often even strangers just to help make life a little more joyful. Of course I have my own private hobbies and interest I like to partake in, and the only reason I have anything I do is because I've been willing to fall in line to an extent... but I'm quickly loosing my hope in the world, in civilization. It's like this life-itself isn't worth fighting for. Doesn't mean I'm going to give up on it though.. just wish it wasn't an everyday struggle to find just a little hope to believe in.

Best answers
Many animals went extinct through environmental conditions rather than simply being a failure as a species.
I'd say the only reason for an animal to become extinct is not being flexible enough to adjust to new environnmental conditions. In the long term, not being able to adjust to such a new environment makes a creature a 'failure' as you call it. In that sense, insects are extremely succesful, since their short lifespan allows rapid adaptation to any environmental condition.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I'd say the only reason for an animal to become extinct is not being flexible enough to adjust to new environnmental conditions. In the long term, not being able to adjust to such a new environment makes a creature a 'failure' as you call it. In that sense, insects are extremely succesful, since their short lifespan allows rapid adaptation to any environmental condition.

Yes, insects are like the Zerg in Starcraft.... You know, you are correct and so I'd like to back your point up with another philosophical point: For an animal to even BE an animal it had to start as a SINGLE microorganism and evolve over thousands of years, so to even BE an animal you're a biological machine built for survival. Hence why I'm all for cloning ancient species... Except, of course, it'd be foolhardy to clone animals which could potentially become OUR natural predators.... Could you imagine THAT reality show? But anyways... Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom