The Pass Judgement Thread

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, I see. At first I thought this was going to be fun, like my mspaint thread. That's probably where the confusion came from. It also doesn't help that we can't post what we like just because you don't find it funny, and if you don't find it funny, the other person must not be taking this art thread seriously.

In any case, I did what you told me to do, so I'm waiting for my picture of vagisil.

Best answers
The_Real_Legend tried to make a decent thread for people with at least some interest in drawing and art to have some fun in. But like usual, a bunch of tits that cba to spend more than 1 minute drawing stuff come in and rape the whole thread by posting retarded nonsense that isn't even funny at all.

Just remove this forum or change its name to "Playground", as it has nothing to do with art anymore.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

Someone draw me Ironman!

The_Real_Legend tried to make a decent thread for people with at least some interest in drawing and art to have some fun in. But like usual, a bunch of tits that cba to spend more than 1 minute drawing stuff come in and rape the whole thread by posting retarded nonsense that isn't even funny at all.

Just remove this forum or change its name to "Playground", as it has nothing to do with art anymore.
You honestly can't expect everyone to be as great of an artists as The_Real_Legend can you? Does that mean we cannot take part in this thread? Come on man, lighten up a bit, just because people want to see something they find entertaining doesn't mean YOU have to go along with it, you can still draw my ironman then ask someone to draw whatever you want to see.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NEWSFLASH!

All of the artists left. You're stuck with us, whether you like it or not. Telling us what we can and can not draw takes away any fun we might have had.

Best answers
well atleast follow the rules if youre gonna enter an entry
imean if only half of the entrys have followed the rules 100% with comments and all etc
then theres gonna be a bit of confusion
anyways Renyori
+ super duper cool
- boring, 2 second drawing

someone draw me broly! from dragonball z

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

Someone draw me captain america..

Last edited:
Best answers
You don't have to be a great artist to participate. I never said that.
The only thing i ask, is try! A 1 minute paintjob isn't trying. Believe me you'll have even more fun, if you try to make it look good and succeed.

Good job Hottsauce, although it's still paint (none of you have scanners?), i can see you put effort in it, thanks.
Hopefully this thread will get a second breath. If people keep posting like Hottsauce it will.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
What about my drawing?!?! Nothing wrong with paint, IMO it still looks good, and wheres my Cap?

Best answers
Well it's just a trace of a drawing of brolly and not a very good one.
Really put some effort in it Renyori, i know you could do better.

Also you're entry isn't really legit because you have to comment on Hottsauce's one (one + and one -)

If you do that you'll get your Cap'n

Best answers
Meh I drew one anyway

Ok Renyori:

+ You got the basic shape and colours right.

- Tracing isn't considered drawing. You learn that in preschool.

Don't think i'm being harsh, i just want you to try something on your own next time. You can still use a ref but don't trace it, ok.

A quickie Captain A. He got starshaped knees and ready to pummel you.

Challenge:

Draw someone surfing on a fountain.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The_Real_Legend said:
Well it's just a trace of a drawing of brolly and not a very good one.
Can you explain to me how he could have traced using MS Paint? Really, explain. He did damn good for that having been done in Paint. He had a reference for it, no doubt, but how the **** could he have traced it?

Best answers
Can you explain to me how he could have traced using MS Paint? Really, explain. He did damn good for that having been done in Paint. He had a reference for it, no doubt, but how the **** could he have traced it?
I wouldn't know i don't use it. He could've used PS though.

But that doesn't matter. Even if he didn't trace it, it looks like he did, so he needs to 1) do a better job at it or 2) draw an original version of brolly.

If he didn't trace it, he has my apologies. Sorry Renyori.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't look like he traced it at all. It looks exactly like it should after being done in MS Paint. :/

Best answers
It doesn't look like he traced it at all. It looks exactly like it should after being done in MS Paint. :/
You know what i mean.

He should've tried something like this:

But anyway, let it be, i apologized so let's continue the thread.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I honestly did try on my painting on Brolly

so he needs to 1) do a better job at it or 2) draw an original version of brolly.
Alright then.. i didn't know you weren't allowed to use a reference, since your kind of being a nazi over the drawings I'm simply just not going to participate.

Best answers
I honestly did try on my painting on Brolly

Alright then.. i didn't know you weren't allowed to use a reference, since your kind of being a nazi over the drawings I'm simply just not going to participate.
I'm a nazi now? :/ I said i wasn't trying to be harsh.

Are you in all honesty saying you couldn't do even the slithest smidgen better than that? If so, fine by me. Don't shoot me bc i'm not able to judge your skill-level in one drawing you made.

Anyway don't let me being a nazi, ruin your participation. I guess it's because this thread got off on a bad start, that i got a bit agitated so quickly.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A soup nazi pummelling an art nazi to death, aside...

I think you guys need to chill out, when it comes to the drawings... the criticisms are a little superficial.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cobra always make great drawing,jeje,cobra could you paint this draw?
or tell me how.
your challenger is hard paint ruy and ken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom