The Overlord is back!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm back after my 2week holiday

anywho , i want to get to the point , i'm gonna clear the sky a little

first of , i will start of with the ss (secret saiyan) hacking incident , well , wtf , there's no point in hacking a whole site if ur after one person , & our famous Optimus Prime got caghut up in the cesspool that is hacking , in futre opteh , i suggest you do not take part in any hacking what so ever , as it nearly cost you your blueberry pancakes here , but i don't think i could care less for ss now , as i became a mod there , the justice system fell apart , and stupid crap happened , i was banned , but for no good reason at ss , i was only following my mod duties from the good rule of thumb , if some spammed (no matter what type) i gave them a warning , and for flaming etc

2ndly , the dumbest hacker thread , when the hell did you get off comparing me to a hacker ??

even thou i can't be bothered to quote stuff at the moment , RavenDust , you say outrage , i would of called it under the influence

Cucumba , Simpletion Overbung , i would of called in System Overload

and an irc argument some of you may have witnessed , well , pfffffffftttt , atlewast i don't start an argument when i am bored majin_dream (aka dream killer)

now hmmm...... forum bad ass ?? let's take a strole down memory lane

starts up the time machine

i'm not the biggest trouble maker in history of the esf community , as we may remeber , smith (back when he was ultra perfect cell was a trouble maker) and there have also been others , but look at them now , smith is now a mod

oh well , what's in the past is in the past , time to row your boat gentley down the stream

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judging by the title alone is it alright for me to let out an all might sigh?

But seriously man, what the hell was that about? That seemed a little more personal than somthing the whole forum needs to read, perhaps PM's were in order?

I dunno...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Judging by the title alone is it alright for me to let out an all might sigh?

But seriously man, what the hell was that about? That seemed a little more personal than somthing the whole forum needs to read, perhaps PM's were in order?

I dunno...
meh , i speak my mind alot now (looks like ss changed my posting style in a way) i just speak my mind a little more for some strange reason

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well go speak your mind to notepad or something, no one here wants to listen to it, it's just spam.

Best answers
seriouly dude stop draging up the past what was done is done and it time to move on. IIRC you started the site hacking problem with that thread on that site but i won't get in to that since it between you and opti. But serously Saiyan you don't have to keep Posting threads stateing that you're back or why you have been acting like the way you have been acting. dude treat the AUP rules like the bible and you can't go wrong.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how can you consider this spam , i was clearing the sky a bit , got a problem with that 0_o ?

if the aup was a bible , then maybe people would force me to go to church maybe , but all in all , i tried to point it out to ss , but then they just banned me for some very stupid reasons , but it's all getting sorted out by the head , so i can rest knowing that i am not an ass

i just felt this neede to be done , after all , some insanely stupid racusses happened , but the one thing i get is that why would kurt be so evil and decide to hack a site and then flame a user to hell on it , 1user , thinknig of other users in future that may use that forum & or read info off a site , seriously , you don't want you mac address traced , and even if he did manage to change that and he had to call the isp for some support or something , and they ask for the mac or the mac doesn't match what info they have , they could possibly suspect you for criminal action

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clearing the sky? Your treading through old issues, old issues that at most only invole you and another person at a time, that makes them more personal issues, as opposed to somthing the enitre forum needs to hear.

And if i keep going like this i myself am going to get a warning, so im gonna leave this one to the mods.

so i can rest knowing that i am not an ass
*cough*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , this needed to be sorted , and now your judgement , it's way off the scale

it's to prevent crap mostly , i mean what would every1 think of you at present if you were me ? i rest my breifcase.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's to prevent crap mostly , i mean what would every1 think of you at present if you were me ? i rest my breifcase.
I would PM a mod <_<

Or just let it rest...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ffs. Im tired of this. Saiyan Overlord, dont spam in the future. As for the rest of you, leave him be, and give him a second chance. Forget everything he has done up till now. All he has done is spammed...theres nothing majorly wrong with that. Its not like he leaked something, or hacked the forums or kept flaming people. Saiyan Overlord is pretty much the same as Cruzharo back in 2003. So just let him off guys, especially as what he did doesnt concern the majority of you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess that's a good way of putting it ness , thnx

i just wanted to clear the sky with this thread , not unite old flames , so , i don't see how ppl call this spam , but consider it to be whatever you want , i just felt like getting some things of my chest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
even thou i can't be bothered to quote stuff at the moment , RavenDust , you say outrage , i would of called it under the influence
Erm, I said what? When? I don't think i've ever used the word outrage in my life :S

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
ffs. Im tired of this. Saiyan Overlord, dont spam in the future. As for the rest of you, leave him be, and give him a second chance. Forget everything he has done up till now. All he has done is spammed...theres nothing majorly wrong with that. Its not like he leaked something, or hacked the forums or kept flaming people. Saiyan Overlord is pretty much the same as Cruzharo back in 2003. So just let him off guys, especially as what he did doesnt concern the majority of you.
I completely agree, though Overlord, it doesnt help you when you make threads like these, for some reason you think off topic is a place to come and talk about yourself. Im bored of it, please stop making these self involved threads, please. Not just for our sake but for yours too, it causes more trouble than its worth.

Best answers
Y'know, here's a funny thing. The other day, I was about to post a thread, and it was about me, and half way through typing it, I paused and thought, "Oh Screw It, no one cares about my whiney ass problems.", then deleted the whole thing.

See that 'thinking about what you do before you do it' thing I did there? You need to do that Overlord. No one really cares.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf itself had nothing to do with ss being hacked. members of this forum may or may not have played hand in it, but they were not acting on behalf of esf when doing so. You can assume and accuse all you want, but ill be blunt, itll get you banned rather quickly,... again.

i'm not the biggest trouble maker in history of the esf community , as we may remeber , smith (back when he was ultra perfect cell was a trouble maker) and there have also been others , but look at them now , smith is now a mod
its amazing what happens when you start following the rules aint it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if nuttzy hadnt already posted, i would have warned you just not for a blatent attack on more than 1 member of the forum staff. things like this ARE best left for PM's and whether you like it or not, there is only 1 rule, and thats the AUP. abide by it, listen to what the staff say, and ull get along fine. drag staff into matters like this, bring out things from the past, which you should really just let die, and show them to the public, when they were only meant for you to see or know, and you wont be here very long.

very simple.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread seems like another attempt for you to make yourself seem superior, or more right than someone else. Everyone makes mistakes, and everyone will eventually acknowledge them as mistakes, it's not about who can prove who is right or wrong, it's about the entire group of people involved, reaching an agreement of knowledge, an agreement that certain things were learned from the situation. When you drag out a negative situation like this, it seems like your pursuing more negative consequences, then the ones already dealt out in every direction.

I am really disappointed in you Saiyan Overlord, I was hoping you could prove your maturity by letting the past be the past.
-

Also, I want to no one else to post in this thread, let this be handled by the admins/moderators.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
For God's sake.

Overlord, you just came back and you aren't leaving the best of impressions. When anything bad over the internet happens to you , you make a thread about it.

From here on out, yuo are now forbidden to make any threads in complaints or "cleari1ng things up" you have made a great deal of those and it all ends up with you getting provoked to flame. There is a private messaeg tool, so private message one of the admins with your ways of "clearing things up".

-Closed-

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to "clear things up" I think it's pretty obvious you learned nothing from your exile . . .

The next one will be a little more permanent. I wouldn't be too dependent on being here if you can't behave while you are. Don't make a mistake though, your IRC ban is still quite permanent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom