The OMG of my life...

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Since everyone is so impressed by egging her house i'll stick with that but heres the kicker. After you've egged her house knock on the door and ask her if she needs help to clean it up since you saw some hoodlums do it. When she agrees go "Oh damnit now its time for my driving lessons im being forced to take them since some idiot called the cops on me you're gonna have to do this on your own" and then walk away.

Best answers
just because a person is an officer of the law doesnt make him a decent guy, most cops abuse there authority, and thats why they get the reputation of being ****s. Most cops iv'e had encounterd are total *******s who totally abuse there power to make you feel like ****, also what would you like to say about the cops who pull over black people because of there color, and beat them on the side of the road with there knight sticks. i guess they are a decent bunch of guys as well....

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The police have been over to my house 3 times in the last 2 weeks, due to personal problems. Every policeman I have spoken to, to help me with my problem/s have been very helpful and understanding.

Yes many police men abuse the power they have, but not all of them!

btw , I like your idea ;)

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I know there is some bad cops and whatnot, but calling them names after they defend your city is pretty sad. Just let them be an a$$ to you then move on, I've yet to find an officer that has an attitude at me, even when I flipped my car over, the cop knew I was lying about the speed, me and him had an agreement not to say anything to parent's or insurance and I got no ticket for speeding or anything. Usually its how you act to an officer which will determine how they act. But sometimes, they can be having a bad day, we all do though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
just because a person is an officer of the law doesnt make him a decent guy, most cops abuse there authority, and thats why they get the reputation of being ****s. Most cops iv'e had encounterd are total *******s who totally abuse there power to make you feel like ****, also what would you like to say about the cops who pull over black people because of there color, and beat them on the side of the road with there knight sticks. i guess they are a decent bunch of guys as well....
sounds like some of the esf forum mods...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That comment was not needed at all. Please refrain from posting such comments in the future.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ORRRR you can shift WITH OUT the clutch. Takes timing and you have to know your car like the back of your hand, but it works none the less. Or, know where the friction zone is on your car, don't press on the gas. Just start er up. And put it in first, then let off on the clutch slowly, when you feel the engine try to pull the car forward, add some gas, and let off on the clutch. Simple as that.

And i say every forum mod does thier job right, i know they wouldn't give warnings for dumb reasons. If anything they are going easy on you, i can think of maybe 3 times or more that i should have gotten one and didn't.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wait till shes outside again, then let her see you in the car leaving your house on your own, the second she goes inside, backup the car and go back indoors.

She doesnt phone the cops? when she looks again, she becomes confused, she saw you leave, but the cars still there? she seing things?

She calls the cops - The cars still there? wasting police time you say?

OR

Just knock on the door, and say "im glad your house didnt burn down" then walk away. works for me.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
A high percentage of police officers are pigs, but it would be hellish without their help.
I've only been pulled over once, and that was for floating a stop, I ended up gettin ga 120$ fine and 3 months probation, sucked ass, but I got over it. Sucks man.

And about the moderator comments...

You are right, we pull over black people for no reason all the time, Greg orders us to profile against certain people.

In other words, if you guys want me to abuse power, I guess I could abuse by giving Dan16, Bolteh, and Ness warnings for spam, eh?

HOWEVER

Bolteh and Ness will both receive a warning for spam after a moderator stepped in and told people to refrain from doing so.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If any of you have a point to make about the forum staff or about the rules that have been well established, you are free to take it up with me in private messages. However, public skewing of the truth about the matter will not get you any farther. If you have a genuine complaint to make, however, I am willing to hear you out in private.

Either come talk to us in private about your qualms with the moderators/s-mods/admins, or keep your comments to yourself. There is no room for flexibility on this subject - either discuss it with the administration, or keep it to yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom