The OMG of my life...

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, so my dad took me out to teach me standard on my newly bought SAAB 900 S... right... So i go out, I stall out soo much. this fat **** lady is looking at us. She goes inside. So im still trying to get this down, right? ok, so im out there without registration or insurance... turns out she called the cops on us for eratic driving. MY ****ING NEIBOR CALLED THE COPS ON US! so im like freaking out, this cop comes around and then a second one comes around. Im surrounded by 2 cops now. they both stroll up to the window, the window wont go down, so my dad opens the door, they tell him to get back inside the car and sit down. so the cop opens my car door. He asks for license and registration. I gave him my license... Dude, the younger cop was going to tow my car away and fine me about $300. But the other older cop let me off and told me to go back to my drive.

how bad does that suck

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That lady should wipe the egg off her house.

What's that you say? She doesn't have egg on her house? She will soon. *hint hint nudge nudge*

itr

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Don't stall when driving manual transmission cars, and if you do, learn how to kick start it. Then you don't have to worry about a neighboor bothering you. ;) But your best bet is you should try in an empty parking lot.

Best answers
kick start?

Just keep up on practicing, my dad taught me on a gravel road, so I had it rough, but Im a better driver because of it. It's not too hard, just remember ease off the clutch and push on the gas at the same time.

Oh and your neighbor is a *****, I don't want to promote hooligan behavior but...she needs some eggs, or a dead skunk in the mailbox.

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, what a *****.. if you got a ticket or anything like that, you would have been royally screwed man.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Go talk with your neighbor, find out what her problem is. Let her know she has made an enemy.

Ice Cream God
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
/me thinks a carton of eggs is in order :eek:

Yea i suck at driving to, so dont feel bad :p

itr

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Brim said:
kick start?
Yeah have the key on the on position, say you are going forward, put it in second, and get someone to help you by pushing it forward(of course clutch is engaged at this point) then when you get to about 5mph or so let out the clutch, it will usually start the car up, unless something is really messed up on your car. Thats why I say manual>automatic, because in automatic if your battery is dead, you can't kick start it ;)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What a *****, eggs, a good roll or 10 of 2 ply toilet paper, a bag of burning **** at her door and a few dead skunks is what she deserves.
Anyway where I live we almost dont have automatic cars and in the beginning its hard but everyone has to learn sometime so good luck with the driving.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
itr said:
Yeah have the key on the on position, say you are going forward, put it in second, and get someone to help you by pushing it forward(of course clutch is engaged at this point) then when you get to about 5mph or so let out the clutch, it will usually start the car up, unless something is really messed up on your car. Thats why I say manual>automatic, because in automatic if your battery is dead, you can't kick start it ;)
Manual transmission is the ****. Now if only my car wasnt ****...

Best answers
itr said:

I realize what a kick start is, I'm saying that a kick start isn't going to help him, he doesn't need help starting it, he needs help driving it.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
geez , don't people think of the bacon doing other stuff , there are biger crimes out there (but i don't find this a crime thou)

talk to her or sumething , and if she doesn't understand then that's her own fault , is she could possibly get screwd up by the law herself for wasting police time or something like that

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Eggs and TP. So much fun.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
geez , don't people think of the bacon doing other stuff , there are biger crimes out there (but i don't find this a crime thou)

talk to her or sumething , and if she doesn't understand then that's her own fault , is she could possibly get screwd up by the law herself for wasting police time or something like that
if the police didnt follow up on what they DIDNT KNOW, is just some kid learning to controll a new manual car (which is stupid, everyone should learn in a manual to begin with >_>), then what happens if they ignore a call, and someone gets killed? the police arent just there to be a pain in the ass, they do actually help. everyone gives the police a bad rap, but in reality, without the police, you would have a pretty ****ed up existance.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
if the police didnt follow up on what they DIDNT KNOW, is just some kid learning to controll a new manual car (which is stupid, everyone should learn in a manual to begin with >_>), then what happens if they ignore a call, and someone gets killed? the police arent just there to be a pain in the ass, they do actually help. everyone gives the police a bad rap, but in reality, without the police, you would have a pretty ****ed up existance.
True, Im not mad at the cops at all, they are just doing their job. They were abrasive because the woman who called described it as a Wreckless driver... So Im only pissed at her... I swear, im going to call the cops on her kids when they ride their bikes without helmets on, nice $50 fine for them :)

itr

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Brim said:
I realize what a kick start is, I'm saying that a kick start isn't going to help him, he doesn't need help starting it, he needs help driving it.
Well I mean, if he is moving some but still about to stall it, he can kick start it.

And saiyan, please refer to police as cops and not "bacon" because without them you'd probably be not alive.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
... I swear, im going to call the cops on her kids when they ride their bikes without helmets on, nice $50 fine for them :)
Haha, NICE!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
... I swear, im going to call the cops on her kids when they ride their bikes without helmets on, nice $50 fine for them :)
LOL!
Nice one ...heh

I Drag race, currently the second fastest in europe by 1 tenth... (maybe try this if you are keen to drive?)

Buddy...it doesnt suck, you got let off... :)

But yes I have been caught behind the wheel under-age.
I was waiting in the cold at christmas (2 years ago) for about 3-4 hours from midnight to do a alocohol test (because they found a beer can in the car) when the police caught me.
I barely moved 10 ft and it was in a private car park...but thats life.

It sucks, but I got let off! (After waiting hours and hours in the cold bad weather)
Since then I have not attempted to drive a road car while being under-age.

IF you would like to know more about my story to make yourself feel better, dont think twice to PM me...Just think yourself being lucky that night!

P.S Remember "Old" people are known to start "losing it" at old age ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
itr said:
Well I mean, if he is moving some but still about to stall it, he can kick start it.

And saiyan, please refer to police as cops and not "bacon" because without them you'd probably be not alive.
lol..
dissed!

that sucks dude. go practice in a parking lot, damn feeble old lady, just let her sit there and listen to her arteries harden

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom