The Obama-briefed-on-classified-intelligence game

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obama is being briefed this week by the CIA and others on classified intelligence.

If you were President-elect, what would be the first thing you ask the CIA director when your first briefing begins?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd ask to see our reptilian overlords in person, just to be sure.

I'd also like to know about aliens, but I don't think I'd ask anywhere near starting so that they don't think I'm crazy.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd ask to see our reptilian overlords in person, just to be sure.

I'd also like to know about aliens, but I don't think I'd ask anywhere near starting so that they don't think I'm crazy.
Or kill you for being too curious.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does Airforce One count toward my frequent flier miles?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would look into any government involvements of assassinations.
If one or a few was to be revealed that would be enough to allow a large possibility of John F. Kennedy being assassinated,
thus my own safety to be at risk if I attempted to change anything similar to his own.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would look into any government involvements of assassinations.
If one or a few was to be revealed that would be enough to allow a large possibility of John F. Kennedy being assassinated,
thus my own safety to be at risk if I attempted to change anything similar to his own.
That would be very unwise.

"Yeah, hi, I'm wondering if you guys were involved in any assassinations of presidents in the past? If so, I'm going to have to do something about that..."

G
I'd expect Obama to say "Don't worry, Rothschild filled me in."

However, if I could ask one thing.. One thing at all.. I suppose it would be "How did building 7 fall?"

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"I'm wondering if you guys were involved in any assassinations in the past?"
Any assassination would be sufficient.
It would give basis on the CIA's capabilities as something more than a secret service and raise questions as to whom they're servicing.
This is assassination we're talking about, regardless of the target or motive it is still an assassination.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any assassination would be sufficient.
It would give basis on the CIA's capabilities as something more than a secret service and raise questions as to whom they're servicing.
This is assassination we're talking about, regardless of the target or motive it is still an assassination.
Down with Kira!

Proceed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oi...You guys had better be right about Obama...

And...L? Is this roleplay or something?

And seriously, what's with people changing their names and avatars to reflect important political/historical figures?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean........Saul of Tarsus?

Last edited:
Best answers
Well, the first thing I plan to ask is whether or not the Roswell landing was real or just more conspiracy. I mean seriously, I'll have the CIA right there, and it'd be a yes or no question, really, so I wouldn't waste any time. Couldn't hurt anyway.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the first thing I plan to ask is whether or not the Roswell landing was real or just more conspiracy. I mean seriously, I'll have the CIA right there, and it'd be a yes or no question, really, so I wouldn't waste any time. Couldn't hurt anyway.
Landing? They crashed, baby.

Best answers
I would ask about the correlation between our technology and alien encounters; whether it's related to crash recovery or direct trade. Hopefully, that would lead to a neat discussion on many related subjects.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Alright...Who reaaaally caused 9/11"

But seriously,

"Are there aliens?"

"What's our latest superweapon?"

"Was the 2000 election fixed?"

"Who killed Kennedy?"

"Have you discovered God's location yet?"

"Did you vote for me?"

Best answers
Oi...You guys had better be right about Obama...

And...L? Is this roleplay or something?

And seriously, what's with people changing their names and avatars to reflect important political/historical figures?
God blesses America, God chose Obama to execute that blessing. Dare you go against the word and decision of God? Just how religious are you, or are you just plain ignorant and arrogant?

All the Christians I know care for other people. They don't know hatred nor grief, they don't categorize certain groups of people, they don't judge people based on their heritage or families, they show respect. Why can't you show respect? Why must you, self-claimed believer in God, be the opposite of these people?

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
God blesses America, God chose Obama to execute that blessing. Dare you go against the word and decision of God? Just how religious are you, or are you just plain ignorant and arrogant?

All the Christians I know care for other people. They don't know hatred nor grief, they don't categorize certain groups of people, they don't judge people based on their heritage or families, they show respect. Why can't you show respect? Why must you, self-claimed believer in God, be the opposite of these people?
And God came down with mighty retribution and Divine Justice as he cast is vote for Barack Obama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom