The Numbtrix

Best answers
Hey guys, many of you remember my old thread "Strong Men...Also Cry" I had promised/said i would show you a video i had put together. Rev. Prince had put it together but i provided the resources/idea...as well as did he. So in that i say this...I made this video dedicated to my ex to make her see that she just lost someone that could have made her happy for the rest of her life. But ya know as they say...Sometimes things dont go the way you want them to. And the bad girls are *****es...basically heh. Well enough chat here it is...

The Numbtrix

Btw i dumped her ass and now i feel kinda free and yet alone at the same time but i'll find someone 10x better than that "unstable creature" So enjoy!

*This video was put together using clips from the Matrix and the Numb Video*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eventually you'll find the right girl. But for right now, I suggest you stay away from woman.

You're like a vase, dude. Gotta be careful where you place yourself.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo said:
Couldnt sleep due to the fact that someone i loved has left me...for someone she only knew for like a week. :rolleyes: So Saturday was pretty ****ty for me. Stressful beyond belief. I had a girl friend who i thought cared for me, loved me, was the only one for me...and that all changed with reasons that a 3 year old could come up with..The sad part is i really thought this girl was the one for me. I thought she was totally different from the rest becuz i saw something in her that i just loved to pieces. Wasnt her outer beauty. It was her completely.

I just dont understand how could this be? She said she cared for me, loved me, etc. So why the sudden change? Why dump me for a guy that she just met? (not just met met but she knew him for like a week, most likely less...) She told me im the perfect guy. She told me she would never change her mind. That all changed in freaking 1 day? I just dont understand that.
(12 days later)

NeLo said:
Btw i dumped her ass and now i feel kinda free and yet alone at the same time but i'll find someone 10x better than that "unstable creature" So enjoy!
Funny how past events and the time-space continuum seem to change like that. Anyway, the song was poorly combined with the footage from the Matrix.. Makes me want to see the Numb video, but definitely not Neo trying to punch Agent Smith as the members of Linkin Park are complaining they can't be themselves.

Loss is hard to deal with, but you can't delude yourself to think that something less painful actually happened then it did. If you do that, you won't learn from the ordeal.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really loved that scene where the girl transformed into to trinity and fought her mother, who morphed into Smith and started shooting at her.

Alright, *maybe* if that had really happened I'd say this was a triumph, but it just didn't line up. It was random kung fu scenes mixed in with a girl who looked like her family was falling apart. I'm not sure exactly what the theme of the original numb video was, but I have a feeling it wasn't made with the matrix in mind, or at least it didn't appear to be. The transitions were nice, but the content just didn't fit.

I believe it is time to move on, yo. What was that little shpiel at the end about sacrificing yourself for her happiness? Time to look for the positives in being single rather than maintaining your focus on what you lost.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny how past events and the time-space continuum seem to change like that. Anyway, the song was poorly combined with the footage from the Matrix.. Makes me want to see the Numb video, but definitely not Neo trying to punch Agent Smith as the members of Linkin Park are complaining they can't be themselves.
Frankly, not surprised.

The video is supposed to portray the feelings Nelo felt towards someone. It's his piece, and I think at this point, it's the only thing that matters, really. He felt me involving The Matrix with Linkin Park would flow well, and seeing that his ex girlfriend's persona in someway relates to the girl's in the video, I don't see much to complain about--As a side note, Chester, Mike and the group singing from inside the church symbolizes a steady sense of integrity, in my opinion.

Loss is hard to deal with, but you can't delude yourself to think that something less painful actually happened then it did. If you do that, you won't learn from the ordeal.
You know, I thought someone with your intellectual stature wouldn't even bother replying to a thread relating to emotion. But then again, I am not surprised. Really, I'm not.

Losses are hard, aren't they? Yeah. Well, good luck to you and your lack of compatibility. :yes:

Best answers
Well the Matrix and Numb video, as RP said, was to represent what i was fighting for her. BUT Inside she felt like she was confused/lost/and frankly her family isnt necessarly there for her. Just lets her do what she wants which is perty ****ed up. But its not my choice...and again i was fighting for her to be happy and in the end she told me to let it go and stop fighting basically. Thats when he gets hit in the chest then dies...Becuz all that love/emotion i had toward her was sacrificed for what she wanted even though i was trying to make her see that life isnt how you want it. Its rough...complicated...and even a lot of the time hell. SO that was the main purpose in the video really. Me representing Neo and she Representing Trinity/girl in Numb video. While music is foreshadowing my feelings are numb and cant feel the emotions i had for her. Thats basically it.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Frankly, not surprised.

The video is supposed to portray the feelings Nelo felt towards someone. It's his piece, and I think at this point, it's the only thing that matters, really. He felt me involving The Matrix with Linkin Park would flow well, and seeing that his ex girlfriend's persona in someway relates to the girl's in the video, I don't see much to complain about--As a side note, Chester, Mike and the group singing from inside the church symbolizes a steady sense of integrity, in my opinion.

You know, I thought someone with your intellectual stature wouldn't even bother replying to a thread relating to emotion. But then again, I am not surprised. Really, I'm not.

Losses are hard, aren't they? Yeah. Well, good luck to you and your lack of compatibility. :yes:
I'm afraid people can have differing opinions. I know you and your blind love for Linkin Park, but I'm sorry--the Matrix and "Numb" just plain don't go together, like tuna fish and oreos, or mayonnaise and ice cream.

As for the completely conflicting statements,

"So why the sudden change? Why dump me for a guy that she just met?"

"Btw i dumped her ass and now i feel kinda free and yet alone at the same time but i'll find someone 10x better than that "unstable creature" So enjoy!"

It's an obviously self-deluding situation in which someone tries to make themselves feel less bad, that they weren't actually dumped (or fired, rejected, etc) that they dumped them (or quit, or didn't inquire, etc) and reality checks are needed in order to heal. I'd expect you to know that by now, but then again, I'm not really that surprised either. :rolleyes:

People need to let things go in order to heal, which means not lying, justifying, or convincing themselves it didn't happen.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes that is rather odd

How do you dump someone you're no longer going out with

Not that I'm an expert or anything but you can't really dump someone that has dumped you unless you started going out again

Best answers
When i say I Dumped Her Ass meaning i basically stopped talking to her and just blocked her out of my life. Meaning IM MOVING ON! Thats what im saying. I never went back out with her...how can i go back out with someone that dumped me for a guy that doesnt give a **** about HER in the first place? If that were true i just contridicted EVERYTHING i just said and the video would pointless. So NO i did not go back out with her and i DONT PLAN ON IT! The thought of that just makes me sick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom