The new version of esf.

Best answers
DbgT is a let down, thats all i have to say. SSJ4 is a joke ad the whole goldenmonkey makes me spit coke out my nose with laughter. Personally im not gonna get excited about the other transformations, because i will be a grandpa by the time those come out :)

Best answers
First off, I think they should either stick with the true power levels or just make everyone closely even. For example, even after 4 transformations freiza's powerlevel was only around 1 million? Then he went muscular (sp?) and was around 3 million? SSJ3 Goku would be way too strong, so its a maybe, but an un-even balance.

As for SSJ4, I dont mind them but its not akira's work so I dont care as much. They should limit transformations to SSJ2 I think but still, Krillin isnt too important and he's too weak by this time.

What they should do in my opinion is have transformations for different characters like: Give Freiza 5 tranformations (I know its 4 but in the fourth one he has that muscular stage), have someone like Goku have 3 (or 2 so he can only go SSJ2), have Cell go perfect, Gohan go SSJ2, Picollo is fine where he is, buu should also have his kid buu stage and stop there, anything else is way too powerful, and for trunks, they should include his USSJ stage. :)

Best answers
SSJ4 is unrealistic!! He is too strong and in some cases he is weak then the SSJ3!!
{SSJ}Master is right in that case. He IS a joke... Some people say that DBGT was only made for gaining money... but i dont know if thats true.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by XxCronoxX
First off, I think they should either stick with the true power levels or just make everyone closely even. For example, even after 4 transformations freiza's powerlevel was only around 1 million? Then he went muscular (sp?) and was around 3 million? SSJ3 Goku would be way too strong, so its a maybe, but an un-even balance.

As for SSJ4, I dont mind them but its not akira's work so I dont care as much. They should limit transformations to SSJ2 I think but still, Krillin isnt too important and he's too weak by this time.

What they should do in my opinion is have transformations for different characters like: Give Freiza 5 tranformations (I know its 4 but in the fourth one he has that muscular stage), have someone like Goku have 3 (or 2 so he can only go SSJ2), have Cell go perfect, Gohan go SSJ2, Picollo is fine where he is, buu should also have his kid buu stage and stop there, anything else is way too powerful, and for trunks, they should include his USSJ stage. :)
Freezas 4th transformation was more around 13 Million :)

Best answers
By Beta 2 they will have all 3 levels

By Beta 1.6 they will supposivly have Gokus Kaiken in there.

Best answers
grin
sure
i bet we can find make up some interesting transformations for the other chars other than goku and frieza
for example like mystic krillin 3...super buu with everyone absorbed...gohan with mystic gohan....trunks with lssj....mystic picoolo with kami fusion...and final perfection cell. you want balance...you have to make stuff up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a year sounds about good for all the transformations to be implimented...

(By that time I think this mod will be dead, no offence)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will certainly have alot more new features as it progresses. they just keep adding on new things to play around with. i like having extra features rather than more models and transformations.

Best answers
Yep, the good thing about these kinds of mods is that they consider what the people want and put it in :)

Best answers
That might take the team a while, but it will be worth it ;)

Best answers
yea its always beta untill the team gets sick of making it then they make a final relese. at least the golden rule for mods.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That depends on the forum people. you better be nice :p

Best answers
lol
well half life 2 will be out
but as with all mods....it takes AT LEAST a couple of years before a mod is complete.
so at least 2 to three more years left for esf.
also do u see any other dbz mods other than dmz competing with esf in the dbz mods area? nope. so dbz fans know where to go.

Best answers
Well i dont think we're going to technically get to 2.... since we're going by .1's then the final release would be probably 1.9 or 1.8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom