Best answers
You're here aren't you?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And?

Anyway, out of the models/actresses that I've seen dressed as Lara, I'd say that this one from 7 years ago was the best. Her name is Rhona Mitra

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Rhona Mitra was one. Some russian person was one last year.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I got a warning for saying dbz had nice sword fights but he gets to say what he said with no problemo. Awesomeness.

Anyway, she has a fairly nice body. Her face looks a little weird, and the hair doesn't match Lara Croft's. She isn't fat at all. Her short shorts are just way too tight. I'd still like to know if she can even act. Unless the next Tomb Raider is 90 minutes of her wet and in a bathing suit, her looks aren't going to bring in many viewers.
Coldeh > esf forums.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf forums = Hypocrisy.

Now watch me get a warning.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I dunno why but htat photo is so good to look at, I'll leave you to figure out why =).

IMO, Jolie didn't siuit the role. They more or less likely chose her because she looked very simlar to Lara croft. Heh, My cousion still plays Tomb Raider II, Classic gaming ftw =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Esf forums = Hypocrisy.

Now watch me get a warning.
you = silly boy, Coldeh = TEAM MEMBAH

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which is why I said its hypocritical. You know, with the double standards and all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really double standards. team members have a lot more leeway than anyone else, because without them, we wouldnt be here.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That makes it a double standard, and understandably so. But its still a double standard.

Angelina Jolie = Lara Croft.

Best answers
I don't know, she certainly filled the filled the bra, but Angelina Jolie didn't have the same appeal, bad-ass wise... Lara was badass. Angelina Jolie's GUNS were badass.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
not really double standards. team members have a lot more leeway than anyone else, because without them, we wouldnt be here.
You're such a minion.... WUB <3!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Brim said:
I think I've located the problem in the people who keep on calling this chick fat...they haven't had sex yet. You see, once you engage in the ritualistic act of ****ing, you realize that meat is quite necessary to have on the bones. Women who are as thin as models simply do not look good without any clothes on. Also, it's quite the pain when you get tailbone and assbones jabbing you in the pelvis when hittin it doggy style.

Once those who made fat comments engage in sexual activity, they will then realize that this chick has a freakin bangin body (tho I can't see the ass) and is more than likely a tiger in the sack.

*Edit* I found another link with more pics (I knew I'd seen her before) and I have to say she could use a little more junk in her trunk, it's kinda flat. Other than that she's wowie zowie bangin

http://dapaura.xhostar.com/babes/karima_adebibe/karima_adebibe.html
You might want to add a warning that there is nudity (In the banner ads, and quite a few of them)

She looks less like Lara, and more like a bad cosplayer

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody who says that she's fat, has to grow up, seriously.

But hey, for those who disagree with me,

Enjoy <_<

Best answers
Jolie is ugly.. Specially her lips.. really looks as if she had 10 or more failed plastic surgeries on her lips.. She's to lips what Michael Jackson is to noses..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
Jolie is ugly.. Specially her lips.. really looks as if she had 10 or more failed plastic surgeries on her lips.. She's to lips what Michael Jackson is to noses..
You'll understand why many people like her lips when you're a bit older o_O.

Best answers
Oh Snap!!! lol

No, I think this one is alright, but not as good as Jolie.

@Zeonix - Apparently Kimfu will be 21 this Saturday, according to his profile. If this is true then I think he knows why many people like big lips. ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think he knows yet. Especially since he compared her lips to Michael Jackson's nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom