the new lara croft...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha, the silly thing is, the new lara was modeled around the new actress! theyve obviously accentuated certain features (artistic licence).

Best answers
I still think they took her for her breasts.. She really does not look like Lara..

- 3D Lara is very skinny with huge breasts and wide hips.. This one is overall fat..
- 3D Lara has an extremely sexy look in her eyes, and lips that invite for erotic pleasures.. (I do realise that I sound extremely dorky right now) This "real" Lara looks as if she is hypnotized (zombie) and her lips look extremely deformed

As I said before, the only things they have in common are the breasts and the haircolor (even the haircut is different and less sexy)

Best answers
Read somewhere that this Lara is a real partyanimal. She must've drank too much beer =] Nevertheless I'd still do her if I ever got the chance.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow guys, if this is your definition of fat, I wonder what you all thought of Lindsay Lohan before she went all "insert finger into mouth" after eating on us.

Best answers
I dont know what the hell you guys are talking about. I agree with Opty. She isnt fat, she has a six pack, that shirt just makes her look fat... and the breasts arent helping either.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She isn't that fat, someone is fat when they look like this:

Now that's what I call fat.
Anyway, I personally liked Angelina Jolie more as the Tomb Raider, flame me if you want, but whoever this is....she doesn't capture the Tomb Raider experience(wtf...?), she doesn't have the face for it....

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
She isn't that fat, someone is fat when they look like this:

Now that's what I call fat.
Anyway, I personally liked Angelina Jolie more as the Tomb Raider, flame me if you want, but whoever this is....she doesn't capture the Tomb Raider experience(wtf...?), she doesn't have the face for it....
...IM BLIND!
are you trying to kill us?...=X (no intention of offending anyone btw) =P

Anyway, by fat they mean that she isnt perfect =P well, nothing is perfect, welcom to the real world...
Although, in our dirtiest fantasies...Lara Croft is perfect.. ;_;

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Wow guys, if this is your definition of fat, I wonder what you all thought of Lindsay Lohan before she went all "insert finger into mouth" after eating on us.
Yeah but... Lindsay Lohan is ugly in general.

You people call this fat? Um... No.. Her lips are not deformed. It's likely the angle or she sucks at putting on her own make up or they need to fire who DID put on her make up. And she isn't fat, it's the horrible way that shirt fits on her... Lara wears a tube top, not a baby doll that's 5 sizes too small (which is how it looks in that picture).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Angelina Jolie still looks more like Lara Croft than this chick. She has a nice rack though. Hopefully she can act.

Best answers
True, Jolie was probably the most well known actor they could get (although she doesn't act in the TR movies, and the movies themselves sucked). She can't take the role now, though, cuz she's preggers.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I'm only a part of the few who's liking the fact that they aren't going out and finding a perfect looking woman for the movie. I for one hope it becomes a trend that they find more "normal" looking women for movies.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahah..hahahahhahaha, fat!? you people call that fat!? Seriously, if that's fat, then most people would have anorexia. She's a hottie, and if I'd ever get a girl like that I'd make a hole in my condom.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
I guess I'm only a part of the few who's liking the fact that they aren't going out and finding a perfect looking woman for the movie. I for one hope it becomes a trend that they find more "normal" looking women for movies.
Thats probably not a good idea for the Tomb Raider franchise since she was designed to have sex appeal. I don't know if I could ever gets the hots for some random WASP.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hahahah..hahahahhahaha, fat!? you people call that fat!? Seriously, if that's fat, then most people would have anorexia. She's a hottie, and if I'd ever get a girl like that I'd make a hole in my condom.
there has to be some limits as to what people can say >.<

Kinda like Uma Thurman? She is about as normal as I can think and still be attractive.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
I got a warning for saying dbz had nice sword fights but he gets to say what he said with no problemo. Awesomeness.

Anyway, she has a fairly nice body. Her face looks a little weird, and the hair doesn't match Lara Croft's. She isn't fat at all. Her short shorts are just way too tight. I'd still like to know if she can even act. Unless the next Tomb Raider is 90 minutes of her wet and in a bathing suit, her looks aren't going to bring in many viewers.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By the way, she's not an actress, people. Every year, Eidos holds a competition for every game to have a live-action Lara model. She will NOT play Lara in a movie.

Best answers
I think I've located the problem in the people who keep on calling this chick fat...they haven't had sex yet. You see, once you engage in the ritualistic act of ****ing, you realize that meat is quite necessary to have on the bones. Women who are as thin as models simply do not look good without any clothes on. Also, it's quite the pain when you get tailbone and assbones jabbing you in the pelvis when hittin it doggy style.

Once those who made fat comments engage in sexual activity, they will then realize that this chick has a freakin bangin body (tho I can't see the ass) and is more than likely a tiger in the sack.

*Edit* I found another link with more pics (I knew I'd seen her before) and I have to say she could use a little more junk in her trunk, it's kinda flat. Other than that she's wowie zowie bangin

http://dapaura.xhostar.com/babes/karima_adebibe/karima_adebibe.html

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CM said:
By the way, she's not an actress, people. Every year, Eidos holds a competition for every game to have a live-action Lara model. She will NOT play Lara in a movie.
Eh? I havent seen any pics from the other winners o_O.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I agree, she isn't fat it's just that her shirt is weird and makes her stomach look odd.

Am I the only one here who doesn't give a crap about Lara Croft?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom