The most kept secret ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i´ve killed 3 guys, the police tried to find me but they luckly did get somebody else, 2 guys where killed by gun and the other one by knife.... makes me really feel bad when i do remember ._."

nway welcome back bapplebo

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The most kept secret ever.
I'm actually every member on this forum, I have so much free time, I'm Logan, I'm bapplebo, heck, I'm even sonicboyster, everybody, I just turned myself into a super computer, by putting my brains into some fish-bowl, and insert it into the server.

In other words, I'm everybody on this forum, I am the only one who ever replied on this forum, but using other usersnames, with different siggies, so that it looks i'm really allot of different persons.

And the IP's? heck, I have programmed a script that automaticly spams and types stuff into forums, with those usersnames, and from other computers. (I mean, seriously, look at those topics and replies above me, do they make sense?)

The only member who isn't me, is Growler.

>_o he's actually a real person.

XP

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 is not a guy that loves wearing women's underwear, but is actually a sentient article of women's underwear. Who was that in the picture? His latest victim.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Secret?

I am the lord and savior of Earth. Its first and final champion.

Ho****nowthecat'soutofthebag.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin is a poser and frsrblch is a liar.

First of all, I'm the God Emperor: Lord of the Universe, and thus of Earth. I am also Jesus. Sub is my son, and he is the...Duke of the Galaxy. So, no. Stop lying or I'll smite you. If you want to know how I'll smite you, go read the boner thread and find what I said regarding people in my area seeing me with a boner and what they would do to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My semen doubles as a healing salve that cures all wounds.

EDIT:

Zeonix said:
Shiyojin is a poser and frsrblch is a liar.

First of all, I'm the God Emperor: Lord of the Universe, and thus of Earth. I am also Jesus. Sub is my son, and he is the...Duke of the Galaxy. So, no. Stop lying or I'll smite you. If you want to know how I'll smite you, go read the boner thread and find what I said regarding people in my area seeing me with a boner and what they would do to me.
ZOMG! Do you have Space Marines!?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have Space Pirate-esque Cowboys. 10 times more lethal, 100 more Cowboy..ee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I have Space Pirate-esque Cowboys. 10 times more lethal, 100 more Cowboy..ee.

NO! BAD!

Khorne does not approve!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Kh'ar does. And so does Shi'Ar.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really have no idea what the purpose of this spam-fest is. It doesn't seem to serve any purpose other than people inflating their over imaginative e-wangs.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom