The Most Annoying Battle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The old Mega Man games are soooo hard. x_x;

But then again, I'm used to being able to wallkick in the Megaman X/Zero games, so maybe I'm just spoiled. ^_^;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Eight words.

Kingdom hearts 2.

might be a spoiler so... :warning:Spoiler:warning:

That one boss with the guns really ticked me off, especially when he went and shot those like298420840284902843 crystal things at you.

That guy made me want to kill.

KILL
that guy was annoying, but i didnt like the guy with the card game.... i just didnt get what to do o_O *jap version game*

the guy from the Beauty and Beast level was kinda easy , especially king mickey rocked the fellow xD just charging up and you can create a new disco! *full of stars*

although yeh, Zone of Ender 2 , old but classic, im still loving this game =)

hmmm the most annoying battle was in esf, pretty awesome though, i fought against one guy in a map wich Dendza created.. dunno how its called again.

though we 2 always stopped and waited till someone has moved, and i was the one who mostly started first, and we 2 always hunted for each other, its wass quite fun, but no one did hit anyone, we did like 1000 swoops and 4 time teleport after swoop and then jumping and all combos.

afterwards once i just started again and then i was infront of him with my back, befor he could get me i got up and hitted him from the top, he got owned. Since then noone hitted anybody anymore again xD.

if anybody knows him, his name was Darek a german guy..... damn i miss those days, old clan fights with good friends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
My most annoying boss battles-- all probably come from Ninja Gaiden Black for me. The most annoying one in the game however was the boss battle with Awakened Alma-- the badass purple chick who could float around and stuff. I would seriously love to ***** slap the person who thought of creating and including such an annoyance. All she does is grab and create illuminated green circles on the ground, which pulls you up into the air and allows her to get her way with you-- she does unbelievable damage. I mean seriously, wasn't it bad enough that the Xbox controller is to big for my small hands ? But then they go and throw such a troublesome character in the game anyway. That game was almost made entirely to test the limits of the difficulty craving, experienced male gamer obviously-- or maybe i just sucked at it.
I REMEMBER THAT I PLAYED FOR LIKE 2 HOURS THEN I GOT TO HER AND SHE KILLED ME AND I COULDNT SAVE IT!

yea. i didnt even touch her

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
I REMEMBER THAT I PLAYED FOR LIKE 2 HOURS THEN I GOT TO HER AND SHE KILLED ME AND I COULDNT SAVE IT!

yea. i didnt even touch her
Im guessing you never finished the game either right ? -- lucky for me, im abit of a save whore myself.

Best answers
well as far as KH2 or KH for that matter in KH the most Aggravating battle was Sephiroth hands down but in KH2 id have to say the most aggravating battle was !!!!!!!Warning Spoiler!!!!! on Port Royal 2nd Round With that thing that sucks up all the medels it took me a half hour to figure out what to do and when i did figure out what to do it took me another half hour to beat him talk about hard!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
Im guessing you never finished the game either right ? -- lucky for me, im abit of a save whore myself.
x3 Likewise. It's one of the reasons why I never really got into games like Resident Evil - simply because they don't allow you to save as often as you want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never did played Resident evil, because i hated the graphics and the "no-fun" in it..... just not my type.

Best answers
Jakut said:
I actually didnt find Painkiller to be very hard o_O

And the most annoying battles were definetely on the NES, cuz there was no saving system >_<

Didn't say hard i said annoying, finding the weakpoints on the bosses was annoying lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/Kashra/Shot0003.jpg
...and now i'm going to buy that game and suffer the same aggrevation. Wow. I love scale battles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vash_Locke said:
well as far as KH2 or KH for that matter in KH the most Aggravating battle was Sephiroth hands down but in KH2 id have to say the most aggravating battle was !!!!!!!Warning Spoiler!!!!! on Port Royal 2nd Round With that thing that sucks up all the medels it took me a half hour to figure out what to do and when i did figure out what to do it took me another half hour to beat him talk about hard!!!
ahh hell nahh i remeber that ****, it was so hard, kept taking all the medals, then i couldnt hit it until the curse was broken, took me 45 min to and hour to be that **** *****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most annoying ever was the killer in Laura Bow 2: the dagger of amon ra

****er kept finding me all the time, first you have to hide behind the curtain, then trick him into thinking you went into a room, then blah blah...

mother****er >_<

Best answers
mf29 said:
ahh hell nahh i remeber that ****, it was so hard, kept taking all the medals, then i couldnt hit it until the curse was broken, took me 45 min to and hour to be that **** *****
i know what u mean man it was a big annoyance for sure

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definitely in any RTS, where the computer rushes you. I can normally fight them off, but then they'd build another attack force and keep attacking me till i die.

And you can't insult a computer. Which makes insulting useless.

Best answers
Onimusha: Dawn of dreams is a good game. Finished it on PC with every wepon upgrade and the legendary weapons the wooden pupets(those how give you an extra life) and all three sigils. the hardest boss was the ..... first boss! the dude with the big sword body armor and the ****** energy attack. You have to fight him later on in the last dark realm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of RTS games are pretty BS. They don't ever seem to waste time on simulating a human approach to your tactics by the CPU players. A perfect example is CNC Generals. Rather than, following an attack, changing their tactics or building something more appropriate to counter the force they just fought, they will continue with the same approaches as before. If you use air they won't build more anti-air, they'll just continue to build...whatever.

Now that doesn't bug me. What bugs me is that the computer is able to control multiple units at a time. A human being can only click on one worker and one task at a time no matter how fast we are. Unlike in WC3, you can't queue up building tasks for workers in Generals, so we are forced to micro that. I don't mind this at all but when you think about the fact that the computer can tell 3 workers to build 3 separate things at the exact same time it is kinda unfair in the early game.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
A lot of RTS games are pretty BS. They don't ever seem to waste time on simulating a human approach to your tactics by the CPU players. A perfect example is CNC Generals. Rather than, following an attack, changing their tactics or building something more appropriate to counter the force they just fought, they will continue with the same approaches as before. If you use air they won't build more anti-air, they'll just continue to build...whatever.

Now that doesn't bug me. What bugs me is that the computer is able to control multiple units at a time. A human being can only click on one worker and one task at a time no matter how fast we are. Unlike in WC3, you can't queue up building tasks for workers in Generals, so we are forced to micro that. I don't mind this at all but when you think about the fact that the computer can tell 3 workers to build 3 separate things at the exact same time it is kinda unfair in the early game.

And still I own the computer, how weird is that?

Meh, I don't know really, I think those battles in metal gear solid 2 substance, against that chick in the beginning, is really annoying.

Its just hard to hit her with the keyboards >_< and I don't got a gamepad for my computer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:

That's logical.

It's easier to program a fast-working AI that quickly manages its units and just keeps building more and more, than one that dynamically adapts to the enemies it confronts. In a way, the superhuman micro-management is there to compensate for the poor AI.

Less time, less effort, less money, more hype. o/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My most annoying battle was the first ubersoldat in return to castle wolvenstein, every time when I reached low health and tried to reach for the medi kits and armour kits, the bastard nailed me in my back.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For me it was Ninja Gaiden A.K.A Shadow Warriors 2 : the deamon sword

The first stage of the final boss >.> Anoying flying ***** >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom