The mod for ESF

Best answers
no its not made up its in the works been in the works for a while just like team fortress 2 and condition Zero suppose to come out sometime in 2003 Maybe

Best answers
it wont be out at the same time i can gaurentee that cos whats happening is the team behind tf2 is the same behind hl2 and theyve asigned like 6 peeps to hl2 and the rest of the team to tf2 so once tf2 is out they'll move onto hl2 so we'll have a good years wait at least i'd say :(

Best answers
I have a magazine article in PC Gamer from back when HL came out. They have around 6 pages of stuff on TF2... I will see if I can scan some of it in for you guys. (If that's not a problem :rolleyes: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HL2 is bull**** now, its not going to come out most likely, Vavle want too just put all there effort into the new CS and TF game, even there steam engi is about 3 years out of date.

Vavle had there chance for Hl2... about 2 years ago.

Best answers
valve was bought though, they were bankrupt for a lil while, sierra doesnt own them anymore...or wont for long that is, tf2 was cancelled a long time ago, and hl2 has no news...plus that # of players on each game...lol hl does suck, but think about this, which game has just come out, and which has been out for 3+ years...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Gamesage2000
valve was bought though, they were bankrupt for a lil while, sierra doesnt own them anymore...or wont for long that is, tf2 was cancelled a long time ago, and hl2 has no news...plus that # of players on each game...lol hl does suck, but think about this, which game has just come out, and which has been out for 3+ years...
yea, vavle got kinda kicked in the balls dident they? ahh well..

the only game thats going to have as many players as hl is ut2k3 since of the mod tools (they are VERY easy, VERY VERY VERY easy, but still cool enuff for pros)

Best answers
Yeah... :(

But I haven't seen UT2003 in any stores yet!!! How is the system requirements on that bad-boy? ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DaGhost
Yeah... :(

But I haven't seen UT2003 in any stores yet!!! How is the system requirements on that bad-boy? ;)
not as high as u would think:p

Best answers
ive seen quite a bit of news on HL2 it aint dead in anyway they had an update on it on planethalflife they are keep it low profile till its near release they were showing what voice actors would be in it and how the singleplayer game play is gonna be set up so in no way is HL2 dead and from what i hear ut2003 has some pretty high standards from pcs and not that many people are playing it becuz its alot like the first just wit flashy graphics system specs are RECOMMENDED at pent 3 800 mhz 32-64mb vid card 128megs of ram i think like 1-2 gigs of harddrive space

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they NEVER keep games low profile not when its a game like hl

they would be showing shots every month and giveing little teasers not say nothing about it at all

Best answers
Too badm considering Vavle did so well with Half-Life. But I guess they did so well, that they jinxed themselves! :laff:

Haha, anyway, I'm dying to see UT2003k!! Can't wait until I get my new computer!! :devgrin: MUAHAHAHA!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DaGhost
Too badm considering Vavle did so well with Half-Life. But I guess they did so well, that they jinxed themselves! :laff:

Haha, anyway, I'm dying to see UT2003k!! Can't wait until I get my new computer!! :devgrin: MUAHAHAHA!
hmm ut2k3 owns all, i have it myself, but its more like Quake game play then unreal lol, the mod tools are great, so is the game, i have a 138m gf4 mx440, and its bloody WOW gfx:p

Best answers
Cs:CO is coming out in 2003 and yet people say its not coming out i cant prove to you that hl2 aint comin out but i can by mid year of 2003 watch and see is all i gotta say

*EDIT*
ut2003 same **** as unreal tournament but wit flashy graphics not much to it till they get some mods going for it and that will be a while

Best answers
well bringing you guys back to topic :p models and maps can be asily converted... its seriousley no problem, the only big issue would be the code, which will hafta be redone. also its very different style between Q3 and HF.... however... did you know Hitman 2 supports bumpmapping ? will ESF support bumpmapping ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
models yea

AGCT started as hl, and now they are UT2k3, they have just added more detail onto there hl models, simple, but u cannot save maps, codeing, etc etc...

Best answers
anywayz... back to topic.... esf for Q3 would kick some serious ass :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom