The Matrix fans unite!!

Best answers
Aaah....May 15th is the day when The Matrix Reloaded is finally released here in Holland. I'm really looking forward to it. :laff:

Too bad some surprises are already spoiled for me, since I got to see the trailer during my last visit to the cinema ;(

ultrassj_vegeta

U
have you watched the final flight of the osiris?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The what !?

Well I'm looking forward to the movie and the game aswel
Another movie is coming end of this year :D

One con about the game:
6 F*CK*NG CD'S!!!

Best answers
Why don't you just get Enter the Matrix on a console, I'm getting the Gamecube version, I don't think that it'll be on 6 discs.

Best answers
Can't wait for the new matrix it is goin to rock.... and the final flight of the osiris is a animatrix you got to see if you went and saw DreamCatcher also a good movie =P

~{ape}~SSJPanther

Reno

R
The only thing good that came of dream catcher was the animatrix. Christ that was terrible

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I'm looking forward to the new Matrix movie, too. I never go to the movies, but this time I may make an exception :devgrin:

PS: Does anyone know a site where I can get some GOOD Matrix desktop themes? I haven't been able to find any really good ones yet... :(

Best answers
I've seen a trailer of Final Flight o/t Osiris, it looks damned smooth!

I hope someday they'll release all Animatrix movies on DVD or something.

Best answers
Yep it is definently going to ROCK!!!

I love The Matrix :]

I have seen all the trailers and pictures, and I think it's going to be a GREAT movie :]

<b>Just *10* more days</b> :laff:

Best answers
I alreday have tickets to see it at 12:00 at night. Best part is I'm ditching school to see it:laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it will be the greatest movie EVER. you definatly know that if youve seen the final trailer on the matrix site :D and the game looks soooo good, prob best ever as well, cos it was written by the same people who wrote the matrix, and your suppost to have to watch the film AND play the game to get the full story.

Best answers
grrrrr....8 more f*cking days until it's released ;(

and The Matrix Revolutions isn't released til november :(

and i'm still pissed off about seeing the trailer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101, what the heck are you rambling about?? It's a GOOD thing that the 3rd Matrix movie is released in november. It's only a half year... that's VERY soon!

Btw, why are you pissed off about seeing the trailer? o_O

Best answers
i will buy the enter the matrix game on dvd.

hahaha only 1 disc. and u cd rom users need 7 bah

later i will buy the animatrix dvd and the matrix limited special edition with matrix & matrix reloaded & matrix revolutions!!! hmmm until then i will probably have a mini cinema with projector and THX sound...

Best answers
yeah i've read the animatrix will be released on dvd 11th june here.

Snake101, what the heck are you rambling about?? It's a GOOD thing that the 3rd Matrix movie is released in november. It's only a half year... that's VERY soon!

Btw, why are you pissed off about seeing the trailer?
Well, i'd much rather have it released now instead of in november.

and about the trailer, it spoiled some surprises from the movie

Best answers
If your intrested there is another half-life mod *based* on the matrix called existence...

I dont wanna post the URL here because I like this mod and dont wanna annoy anybody by getting them to look at another mod...so...yea....

Best answers
Originally posted by Snake101
yeah i've read the animatrix will be released on dvd 11th june here.

Well, i'd much rather have it released now instead of in november.

and about the trailer, it spoiled some surprises from the movie
it didnt spoil some surprises. there will be more scenes that are far better than that what u already seen.

and revolutions cant be out yet because its not finished. and it wouldnt be good because they would make themself an enemy in cinema.

Best answers
yeah well, still i'd much rather have seen it first in the movie instead of in the trailer.

oh well, i should have kept my eyes closed, but as they say: "curiosity kills the cat".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom