The marvellous future of ESF

Fab

Best answers
I've had the ESF Alpha 2.0 ever since it came out, and have not stopped enjoying myself whilst playing it. A truly remarkable production, with truly remarkable things to come.

The most striking thing for me about this phenomenon was the graphics, closely followed by the music. Now this is where I hit home with the point of this thread.

I've always thought music should've been included in games. It helps the adrenaline flow and can make you perform better and have even more fun than originally thought possible. ESF has amazing music and a brilliant built in MP3 player.

My suggestion for the next release, is a myriad musics to accompany it like with 2.0 Alpha. I don't know how the music was made, if it was copied or whatever. But all I know is that if ESF has music like this in the next release, I'll download it just for that.

Nice forums btw =]

Kind Regards - Fab

Best answers
Originally posted by Fab
I've had the ESF Alpha 2.0 ever since it came out, and have not stopped enjoying myself whilst playing it. A truly remarkable production, with truly remarkable things to come.

The most striking thing for me about this phenomenon was the graphics, closely followed by the music. Now this is where I hit home with the point of this thread.

I've always thought music should've been included in games. It helps the adrenaline flow and can make you perform better and have even more fun than originally thought possible. ESF has amazing music and a brilliant built in MP3 player.

My suggestion for the next release, is a myriad musics to accompany it like with 2.0 Alpha. I don't know how the music was made, if it was copied or whatever. But all I know is that if ESF has music like this in the next release, I'll download it just for that.

Nice forums btw =]

Kind Regards - Fab
welcome to the forums fab.

i hope u enjoy your days, weeks or years here :D

the music in the beta version (which will come out sooner than u think) is much better than the alpha version. there will be ssj transformation animations with cool particle effects, improved hl engine (with the particle system made by pcjoe), and a scale down so the maps look bigger. the maps are good too. in the beta it will be more melee based... hell i dont know all the features...

*betatester needed*

Best answers
does anyone know all the features? Where is all this official information disclosed? I must be missing resources.

and fab's right, the music keeps you goin, makes the game more fun now that I think about it. Will they be using any music from the series (America music in DBZ all I've heard) like that kool music they played in almost all of the Cell Saga?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom