The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh well, OptiPrime, GTA: SA is nothing to be "wowed" at either. Anywho, it looks pretty sick, and im looking forward to this new Zelda title. The kid on Link is one of Link's subquests

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
Yeh well, OptiPrime, GTA: SA is nothing to be "wowed" at either. Anywho, it looks pretty sick, and im looking forward to this new Zelda title. The kid on Link is one of Link's subquests
That's great, but who mentioned GTA: SA, oh right, nobody, so umm, thanks for coming out, maybe next year.

I stand by what I said, nothing about that video is "wow" worthy. Maybe for diehard Zelda fans who will buy every title that ever comes out. But nothing's wowed me on the Zelda scene since OoT.

Best answers
Hey, now, Opti.

I'm diehard and will buy (or download for emu) any Zelda game, and I wasn't wowed...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I stand by what I said, nothing about that video is "wow" worthy. Maybe for diehard Zelda fans who will buy every title that ever comes out. But nothing's wowed me on the Zelda scene since OoT.
Guilty. :(

I'll be buying this on release and playing it over and over till I've collected every heart piece, item, golden skultula (or equivalent) and upgrade possible. Then i'll do it again.

...but then again, whats a diehard fan if he doesn't do all that?

Just something to note, Link has only 5 hearts when he is riding the horses, and going by every other Zelda game in the past, he always starts with 3 hearts, so its safe to say you get the horse pretty early off.

Link killing **** off a horse, whats not to be wow'd about? Thats like saying Yoda with a lightsaber is lame!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Just something to note, Link has only 5 hearts when he is riding the horses, and going by every other Zelda game in the past, he always starts with 3 hearts, so its safe to say you get the horse pretty early off.
You get the horse at practically the start of the game. In fact, Link's job in his hometown is a sort of cowboy/rancher who herds the sheep and stuff on his horse.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I love The LoZ Series! When I first saw a trailer for this game, I thought it was for Nintendo's New console! It's going to rock!

PS: Can someone tell me what pwn means?! Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom