The Legend Continues!

Best answers
As you could of guessed it, This is a zelda signature. I havent gotten the grunge feel yet but Im trying hard at it, I tried it with the grunge over zelda and it looks horrible so I just left him above that layer. What do you guys think? Im still looking for good fonts so the text more then likely will be changed also if you have a nice font that you think would look good let me know and link me to the site. :yes:

Your welcome to comment how you see fit, Enjoy.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
two things... It seems similar to Nazghul's old sig.

and it seems that same as most of your others. Picture. text. Background. plain and simple, and like no special types of blending, just kind of no depth to it.

I'll jsut crit this sig though. It is nice, the text is annoying though. 6/10

Best answers
owa said:
two things... It seems similar to Nazghul's old sig.

and it seems that same as most of your others. Picture. text. Background. plain and simple, and like no special types of blending, just kind of no depth to it.

I'll jsut crit this sig though. It is nice, the text is annoying though. 6/10
Just to point out, Im in no way shape or form about to flame so dont take it the wrong way.

I am new here and dont know of Nazghul, The text is annoying because I am currently searching for a text for that signature I just added text to know where I will be placing my text once I find the right one. Currently I have downloaded a text I think should fit the signature and Im about to see if I can find it in photoshop.

Im a very basic artist, I havent learned any of the extreme things in photoshop, I have only been doing gfx and such for a few months so bare with me. :D Owa please check your PM if you see this post, Thanks.

Best answers
mm'kay layouts are the same thats it, One has a abstract background and other is grunge.

Best answers
Okay this one has a more grungy text to it, Im still looking for better grunge fonts but havent found any just yet.

Critz and Commentz more then welcome. *Enjoy*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the font on the 2nd one is not as good as that of the 1st sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom