The Imfamus Hate Thread

Best answers
say esfn00b, if stupidity ever goes to 50 bucks a barrel, can i have drilling rights to your head?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been nothing but esfn00b, Snake101, esfnoob. will you slow it down Snake101? i hope you've just had finger injuries.

Best answers
gameking isnt the king of anything :p

(this is my last one for tonight, or whatever it is wherever you are)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esfn00b isn't a n00b. :p. well, i am king of my computer.

Best answers
i can post here as much as i want, so back off 'king'

as for the required insult: ***** ***** **** ** *** ****!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres one.
Your all wasting your fricken time in this topic while you can all go out and get some air.

Theres a world out there you know, and its not called
the fricken internet. Thumbs down to you player haters!

bleh I cant even say something bad... I suck!

Best answers
;(;(DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!! I DO WITH MY TIME WHAT I WANT AND NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE IS TELLING ME WHAT ELSE TO DO!!! ESPECIALLY NOT SOME WISE ASS SCHMUCK FROM THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!!!;(;(
/pants and wheezes heavily after all that shouting and counts to ten

Best answers
Snake101 said:
fryd4good had a little accident with fire when he was a kid; hence the avatar and name and the fact that ever since the accident he lives as a hermit in an abandoned part of texas, where his screams of agony can still be heard till this day...:devgrin:
Whoah... that's supposed to be an insult? I thought that was pretty cool actually. If lacking in creativity. Thanks, man. It wouldn't be so bad to be the Grim Reaper. Not at all. If only Dallas was an "abandoned" part of Texas.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie said:
I hate Optional because of the date he joined... who joins in October?!

And what's with having AIM and Yahoo messenger?

In fact, the whole multiple messenger services thing is screwed up. There should just be one, and they should call it 'Scruff's Stupendous Messenger Service: Because you're worth it', since it was my idea in the first place.
I hate the person above me for the following reasons of him being extremely wrong:

1) I do not have all those contacts; I have the words "DONOTCONTACTME" because so many peole would annoy me by asking me to finish their map.

2) I use 3 messengers; AIM, MSN, and ICQ. I use a program called Trillian Professional 2.0 that is a combination of ICQ, MSN, AIM, YIM, and IRC all in one.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional doesn't have the attention span to effectively use multiple messengers so he has to use one program that groups them up!! what a loser!

Best answers
miroku thinks having one program instead of five is stupid, which in fact is not; so now who's stupid?

Best answers
snake is a smelly ass and thinks that Everywhere in this reality and beyond... :devgrin:

Best answers
well well now we r startin yo mama jokes :)

well snakes mama is so fat that when she turned around every one gave her a welcome back party

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ha ha ha you guys actuly have fat mommas!!!!!!

Bunch of supreme loza's!!!!!!!!!!

BTW yo momma is so fat she visited the Zoo once and she eat all the pork now she is stuck in da Zoo.

Zoo momma!!!!!'

ha ha ha!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo you mama so fat she was wearing a yellow shirt everybody thought it was the school bus!

Best answers
galst's mama is so fat that when she wore a green sweater every one thought she was a football field :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dope-Man You mama so dumb when she turn around it was her birthday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dope-Man's mama is so fat that when she put on her army clothing this one guy thought he descoverd a new planet!
Now dope-man lives with the lice on his mama's *****
Ha ha ha!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom