The Idea for Benefiting Both Sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its sad that you have too assume something that isn't true, I am trying to do something nice, its if any of you accept it. I have put out my opinion and Idea and I was wrongfully accused and attacked. I now know being nice to the esf community you will receive no kindness. I thank you to the ones who replied and gave there opinion nicely.
The idea with phases has one big downside that you are not even considerring. Itll take at least twice as long to do the finished thing because of the extra work on the phases. And once its all finished, you will realize that all that wait of a grand finished ESF was overshadowed because hell itll be the same thing as the previous phases with a few minor adjustments/features and some extras to the character roster.

And quite frankly as much as i have interacted with the community on the forums, on youtube and in the game itself i forsee a wave of complaints about it. The way i see it, we can get the finished thing out faster and deal with small scale whining every now and then, or we can release a phase, get some praise, and get a butload of hate when the full thing is done later than it would have taken it had we not done the phase.

Personally im still kinda split between the phase or single release, since both of them have their pros and cons. So simply saying one is better than the other is a tad narrowsighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom