the HL2 delay movies

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
delay.......what delay, i can download hl2 leasely.
it's 1.2gb but that's all, *edited for WAREZ* ;) .

Do not tell people where to loacate illegal downloads on the board. Kthnx.
Cucumba
Forum Administrator

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go ahead and download it, its not complete. I downloaded it about 4 months ago knowing it was just an early leak. It was ok, but you cant do nothing special in it, jsut kill a few ugly monsters and blow up some barrels.

Sound Artist
Best answers
HL2 isn't going to be that great, i can already tell. The only reason i'm going to buy it is for the mods. I will most likely buy it, then throw it into the box of the lost, until i need it of course.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know one that is from this month and there is a fix pack included.
anyway, back on topic.
the movie load's way to long, i'll watch it when i wanna do atleast something.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warning to niobe. You should know NOT to talk about downloading illigel items on these forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you mean?
he's refferring to a trailer isn't he? Or at least i think he was.

And i dont think a trailer is "illegal" content since no-one can actually sell it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
HL2 isn't going to be that great, i can already tell. The only reason i'm going to buy it is for the mods. I will most likely buy it, then throw it into the box of the lost, until i need it of course.
I dont know, i was thinking the same thing but the story actually seems interesting to me. And these new cop guys look awsome, and gordon is secsi in this one. I will probally buy it on ebay, god knows its gonna be on there within 1 hour of the release XD.

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
*twitches eyebrow*

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
yea, unless u hav an uber comp, the gameplay & graphics are so similar to HL1 that i dont think its gonna be such a spectacular game as i once thought... just an upgraded half-life.. but then again im saying this after playing a cracked demo-ish thing of it so wut do i kno :p

Best answers
arucard89 said:
yea, unless u hav an uber comp, the gameplay & graphics are so similar to HL1 that i dont think its gonna be such a spectacular game as i once thought... just an upgraded half-life.. but then again im saying this after playing a cracked demo-ish thing of it so wut do i kno :p
your joking me right? lol have you seen screen caps of the skins and stuff man their so detailed, way better then HL1 lol

Best answers
Personally i think its bull**** judging a game u shouldnt be able to judge yet for the simple reason its not out yet... Wait for the product to come out, then see what its like. Personally im looking forward to check out the graphics, gameplay and especially the story ! Dont understand whats with the attitude on the game ?

Best answers
Goten-son said:
your joking me right? lol have you seen screen caps of the skins and stuff man their so detailed, way better then HL1 lol
man if cs source is any thing to go by then hl2 is going to be "BIG" take the rag doll bodys slump against wall or objects realistly. and back on topic what did people think of the flash movies.

Best answers
arucard89 said:
Please dont talk about cracks or warez here K? thanks... read our AUP http://forum.esforces.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage

As for your post there, thats all your opinon and it seems not alot of thought went into it.. The graphics are better then any game out now, gameplay will be amazing, the things you will be able to do with mods will be amazing and you got other games already using its engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom