The Green SuperSaiyan

Best answers
Dudeman, i must say that i consider my self an artist (Not as good as Akira) May i say two point, If you ask you will recieve so expect critics to come along (They Always do) Also Dont let rude comments get to you, i.e. Dont stop drawing because of a few ideas. Its your drawing and i think its kool!

Good Idea as well, I like his eyes

Best answers
yeah like Guru_San said. keep drawing. I've learned that usualy if someone puts your art down they mostlikly can't draw worth a darn.

Best answers
If anyone would like to see some of De Guru'S or Akira's Art Work NOT FAN ART! Then e-mail us. Also im making a page now with some of Akira's best work on it, (Cause he's ace!!!:D :tired: )

I Will post the link after!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It took me 8 years to get to the drawing skill I'm on now. And since I haven't drawn anything serious for atleast a year I think I'm getting worse again. Hmm... Maybe time to put back the mouse and grab the pencil. :/

Best answers
lol, Yeh kool i will PM You, I can send you the best 1's

Best answers
it is ok not that bad for 15 minutes but i know that i saw some guy draw a spiderman in here some where and it way amazing!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll try to get myself some time to scan mine in. But its lausy paper so I don't know how the first scans will be. But I'll try to get it scanned at max.

And yes. 90% of it is all tigerdrawings. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom