The Good Ol' Days.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
your supposed to keep that a secret xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're too old to be a troll. You're more like one of them fancy titans from Greek mythology.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Holy crap, was that lightscream?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Did I count as the one of the biggest trolls?
(this is Magus)

LS!!!

Yes you got our IRC channel de reg'd because GFK lowered your access.

#team.anti-vb nevar forget

...#outcasts then?

...anyone?

:(

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
#outcasts, it was always fun linking people to our "official" website. After ESF irc died, I lingered on in forgotten glory. in 2010, it all came to an end though.

[16:30:29] ::: Mode: (ChanServ) sets (+o Prozac)
[16:37:38] [@Prozac]: !users
[16:37:38] -ChanServ- #outcasts users from level 1 to 500:
[16:37:38] -ChanServ- Access Account Last Seen Status
[16:37:38] -ChanServ- 500 Prozac Here Normal
[16:37:46] [@Prozac]: !unregister
[16:37:47] -ChanServ- To confirm this unregistration, you must use 'unregister f138a83a'.
[16:37:55] [@Prozac]: !unregister f138a83a
[16:37:55] ::: Mode: (ChanServ) sets (-z)
[16:37:55] ::: Part: (ChanServ) ([email protected]) (#outcasts unregistered by Prozac.)
[16:37:56] -ChanServ- #outcasts has been unregistered.
Session Close: Wed Jan 06 16:37:59 2010

:'(

The last piece of non Prozac related activity came from '09
[00:16:26] [@ChanServ]: [Torlon] <DPredator> .google Torlon <LagBot> Google result Url: http://www.boedeker.com/torlon_p.htm Title: Boedeker Plastics : Torlon PAI PolyAmide-Imide Datasheet <DPredator> Like Torlon... weird and vague
Session Close: Thu May 28 13:51:14 2009

I miss Humpy and Suicidal Maniac.

Last edited:
Retired
Best answers
definitely nice to see the old faces. Hopefully you'll see a little more of me here and there but that all depends on work schedule and not forgetting to come on every so often and say hello.

I don't want to Hijack this thread but if anyone wants to chat feel free to hit me up with a PM.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi lightscream!

<-- sean/dream killer

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hmmm, the thought just occured, how old is your daughter now Cuc? And how old is your niece now Lee? (Hell, if anyone else has had kids in the time they have been here feel free to say too, it's just those two are the ones I remember being born. :p )

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Wow, 6 already? XD Doesn't seem that long ago does it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, 6 already? XD Doesn't seem that long ago does it.
Sometimes I look at her and remember her being the same size Marcus is now, time is an evil mistress. Its uncanny how fast they grow and learn.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Sometimes I look at her and remember her being the same size Marcus is now, time is an evil mistress. Its uncanny how fast they grow and learn.
Just wait til they're teenagers!

Although I think Maya will be able to take her of herself in the teenage years just fine. Why? Well, she has your latin genes, and latin women WILL ****ING CUT YOU

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wait til they're teenagers!

Although I think Maya will be able to take her of herself in the teenage years just fine. Why? Well, she has your latin genes, and latin women WILL ****ING CUT YOU
Her Mom has already had to call her out on there being only one "Miss Thang" in this house, so you'll find no argument from me.

At the beginning of the summer I caught her saying "Oh Snap, . . " and I was all like, "Oh ****, she is going to be like my cousins and aunts.

Then there is the fact that she has Irish and Polynesian in her from her Mom.

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Her Mom has already had to call her out on there being only one "Miss Thang" in this house, so you'll find no argument from me.

At the beginning of the summer I caught her saying "Oh Snap, . . " and I was all like, "Oh ****, she is going to be like my cousins and aunts.

Then there is the fact that she has Irish and Polynesian in her from her Mom.
So basically the first teenage boy who tries anything on her is going to be taken to the hospital in a sponge, not a stretcher.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So basically the first teenage boy who tries anything on her is going to be taken to the hospital in a sponge, not a stretcher.
When she was two, she full on tackled a four year old boy for stealing her ball and holding it over her head. She's like my grandma, only taller. Fear. Fear should have been her name.

My Grandma, god rest her soul, was 4'11" of slipper ninja. She could nail my aunts (some of which are close enough to me in age to be my older sisters) square in between the eyes from three rooms away with a thrown shoe. I fully expect Maya to inherit that fire, because she doesn't even take **** from us parents.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Marcus will never get picked on. The denizens of the school will live in fear from the legends of his older sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom