The Girl Without A Face!!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That blows, atleast besides her lack of a voice and face she is still pretty normal.

Best answers
I would be lying if I said it isn't the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

It is sad, I noticed that the news show acted like the segment was from some horror movie, ESPECIALLY the first time they showed her face. The girl has a disorder, it looked pretty obvious to me that the news show used it for some kind of a 'shock' effect. If I was the dad, I would feel used, but thats just me.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I feel terrible for the parents, but maybe this new extreme birth defect will now have a cure found for it.

So, that later on if it happens again, this child will be the reason it can be fixed with a sense of experienced security.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG, I feel so sorry for that girl, I swear if I hear anyone making fun of her, I'd beat the **** out of em.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Inakuro said:
OMG, I feel so sorry for that girl, I swear if I hear anyone making fun of her, I'd beat the **** out of em.

second that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...man that really is sad...poor girl and poor parents..
though what made me sort of happy is tat after all she has a normal life FOR NOW
i mean tink about it ...if there´s no way to reconstruct the skull again how will this girl manage in the world?she wont know what it means to go to school maybe.or maybe she wont even know ho it fells to love and be loved by someone...
i hope that she wont miss al those things in her life...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
i mean tink about it ...if there´s no way to reconstruct the skull again how will this girl manage in the world?
Like I said, because of her, they will now have the ability to actually recreate an entire face. I mean, if they can replace lower jaws, then they'll have a basis to create her face. That's what they mean by the 30 more surgeries. She can't have her mouth open like that all the time, it's not healthy.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reminds me of eraserhead... if my child was like that i'd surely go insane

Best answers
Thats so sad. I hope that they can find a cure for it. makes me think of Ravena nd my self if and when we start a family if something like this would happen. Hopefully all the retards in this world wont mmake fun of her becuz thats rediculas. In the video didnt they talk about a surgery or something. Thatd be cool if they could help her at least to talk.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see them building an entire face for her, it being a miracle and revolution in protestics of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She made me laugh when the guy was like "yes" and she shook her head "no".

Behind the face still lies a sweet innocent girl who's full of joy.

I'm glad the parents realized that instead of giving her away as some would do.

Best answers
How they fed her through the stomach and she was crying. Does that mean it's painful for her to do that to her everytime?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read an article about something similer to this in a magazine a few weeks ago.
It wasn't a baby though, it was a 18 year old girl. But I dont think she was born
like that, she was shot in the face and barley survived.

But this case is just sad. To be born like that is just horrible and unjust.
People shouldn't have to go through life like that. Not only will you
look horrible but you would feel even worse. I couldn't imagine what it
would be like. Poor girl...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... It's very surreal, I almost still can't beleive it. The parents seem to be taking it well though. I think they'll be allright, they seem really loving, kind and willing to do what is necessary for their child.

Best answers
i'd really wouldnt care about her face..i mean its a child, ist your child and its even a beautifull baby girl with a heart full of love...
damn look at it, she is so loved even wenn the woman from the intervieuw walked in she wanted to hugh her, even more then once..
i think the baby girl is very smart and very lovely..i wouldnt mind if i was one of the parents, they will only see her love...and the beauty of her face, no the uglyness.

tho i hope they can build her a skull for later to connect relations with other people and make allot of friends

Best answers
dude's hearing wath u were all talking I didn't had the gut's to see the headlines....is it that bad?
I didn't want 2 see the headline's cuz I just saw at a friend of mines some exequtions from Irak and they made me sick because at that time I was eating and he put this thing's on...

Best answers
Its sad and alll.... But her face is discusting... And if i wasent a 15 old that has no money id send them money to help... But i still think her face is discusting....

If i were that girl... And ask somebody to kill me.... :S Seriusly.... !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom