The gauntlet has been thrown down. its the EAR challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Did you read the bold? The point I was trying to make is that, that comment started this whole thing and saying something sucks can be insulting to some people.

Best answers
ya did anybody ever stop to think about poor growler?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeoSaiyajin said:
What Mr. AxMan you can't handle the truth? Well looky here at this.

That looks like an insult towards growler to me and what probaly started this whole thing.

Hypocritical are we?

EDIT : I looked in the mirror and the ears are level with my top eyelids.
Thanks. But people tend to turn the other cheek when someone they like is involved. I don't really care, Ax. Go ahead and parade around, I don't need to prove anything to anyone (on a DBZ forum, that is)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm Gir....you act so arrogant right now man...(well from what I can read, yes!)

I dont think acting like a god of modeling is a good thing dude :(
Man this is so funny Im looking forward to this thread lol

p.s. I wont be a part of this so called chalenge because I think you can land on earth without my help if you know what I mean ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i know what you mean Den =]

and im by no means a god of modeling, like i said, i will gladly accept criticisms from my betters, in order to better myself.

and growler, if you feel the need to prove yourself, we can take this to the polycount, 3dtotal, or cgchat forums, any of those are good enough, although i think polycount has by far the highest concerntration of model gods.

as i said before, cut the insults to both sides, including snide comments. jokes are fine, sarcasm isnt.

also, this is not a "why axman hates growler hates axman" thread. please dont discuss this, especially since, for my part there is no hate, and never has been. i see growler simply as a misguided individual who could find much help if he opened his....ears a bit.

Best answers
Actually, Gir. Didn't you say no snide comments? I mean looking at the end of your post where it says "open his... ears a bit." I think that was a snide comment. Those periods make all the difference do they not?

All my points were made to show why this ordeal started in the first place.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah dude Im not saying that I am better than you...I realy think differently ::thumbsup::

well I will be here as zuper duper cheer leader, rofl! (male I mean) if thy chalenge continues that is.

edit

Growler, ESF boards have realy good community for criticizm trust me >:|

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeoSaiyajin said:
Actually, Gir. Didn't you say no snide comments? I mean looking at the end of your post where it says "open his... ears a bit." I think that was a snide comment. Those periods make all the difference do they not?

All my points were made to show why this ordeal started in the first place.
that wasnt snide o_O. that was a pun. since this thread is about ears and... oh never mind -_-

Best answers
Lmao, I know. It was just directed towards him. So it is easier to take it as a snide comment :p

I'd kill this thread and do what I mentioned above.

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
ok, so, growler. being the omnipotent 3d artist that he is, found it in his heart to pm me...

now, taking that into considderation, i decided to look at the ear he modeled:

then i took one of my low poly, made yesterday while editing one of my other characters ears:

and now, im going to detatch, and make it highpoly, without whoring the meshsmooth. just so that i can show Dan, the almighty growler, that ive learned something from his many many pearls of wisdom.

if anyone else wants to try to model as well as him, feel free :D this is an open challenge.
Isn't personal stuff like this supposed to be handled through PM's? :rolleyes:

On topic: I think all the ears look quite good, much better than i could do em anyways.. cuddo's.. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty dumb topic. I think Gir's just trying to show off to other forum members.

You coulda just PM'd this too growler, or let it go, its not a big deal.

But umm.. good luck to all? :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GIR? Show off?!?!?! no way....

haha, j/k ;). Good luck, come back alive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm i aint had read anything.... so here is what i say:

there´s a difference btw. lowpoly and highpoly <_<.... so if somebody do highpoly ears and then tell someboddy who do lowpoly modeling: "Whaahahhaha, look at my model! my model got more Details then you."

thats pretty stupid.
Also skinned or unskinned doesnt mean anything.... its fairly enough what gir did.... he had done a good ear thanks to his skinning skills....he didnt needed to do what you said: "you should post unskinned one"....how would it be ingame then? a you see a unskinned ear and then you will say:"hahah look at him ,this ***** couldnt model a ear"

<_<..... calm down dan... U want to show skills of and then you think thats the most great stuff we ever had seen....stop to think like that!
you not a n00b.... your quite advance... but heres my suggestion: Stop to search for differences between you and somebody else.

also it wouldnt be worth to model some more lowpoly for you... and might visit www.cgtalk.com to get a good view whats great...

Let the Challange begin? :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has gone on long enough. Axman is free to create a seperate thread when his model is complete, but this one has taken its course. Take it to PMs until then, gentlemen.

Retired
Best answers
You GUys Both Suck. Mine Awsome Modeling Skills Own you all

rofl XD ~ AxMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom