the game crashes

Best answers
when i play on a lan and try to go ssj the game crashes and if i try to play multiplayer after a few seconds the game crashes as well. i have tryed reinstalling half life + the hl111.0 + esf. i have a 2100+ amd,512ddr ram and 84Gb of space on my hard drive WHAT DO I DO??;(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Chances are, you are running the game in software mode, and ESF does not really agreee with software mode....start half life like you are going to play esf, select "Configuration" GO to video, video modes, and switch th evideo mode to Direct3d or OpenGL, People usually prefer OpenGL over Direct3d though....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by mistic gohan
when i play on a lan and try to go ssj the game crashes and if i try to play multiplayer after a few seconds the game crashes as well. i have tryed reinstalling half life + the hl111.0 + esf. i have a 2100+ amd,512ddr ram and 84Gb of space on my hard drive WHAT DO I DO??;(
what grafic card do you have ??? this is the most important thing in 3D games ... but I think it supports OpenGL ...

ok ... no more things to add .. Magus did well ... follow these things and it should work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom