The founders of Bioware leave the company

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is sad. The first guy seems like he's reached a very comfortable point in his life and wants to take his efforts elsewhere. The second guy seems he just doesn't like what he does anymore, or really anything video game developing related, as he is going to interview people who brew beer.

A shame, but I guess when you are doing it for 20 years it can get stale, or perhaps there is more to it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, has to happen at some point. They definitely aren't gonna change much just from them leaving, but I was personally pretty excited to find that they're still planning on expanding the Mass Effect series past 3, and recognizing the mistakes made with Swtor.

Tbh, DA3 I can give or take. I'm not gonna assume too much on it until it releases.

Personally wish them well, and I think Greg Zuschek is really more planning on sitting on his ass for the rest of his life. A good plan, IMO. Wish I had the money to do that.

*edit* And yeah, I wouldn't doubt that their notice of withdrawal is probably why they had lack of finished content on some of their newer releases (Looking at ME3's ending) and ToR's new business model. Probably a rush to secure their financial stability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom