The Fastest Days

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
I do play once in a while. I'll probably be on tonight around 10 (Eastern: NYC) probably in Hybrids server (I think its the Zen server or somethin...). Too bad we can't revert to the old days whenwe could do 6+ combos and teleport halfway across the map to hit some1, charge up, then teleport back (hit and run lol)
We can. Hybrid, zeo, and I have 1.1 installed into our computers >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nsw316 said:
you cool guy saiyan legend.... !

meh i remember that bio demo, it was good back then and its aged like wine now

So true. Nothing will beat 1.0

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
When you guys on :p I have 1.1 and want to join XD

The bots are going easy on me ^^

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
See, I don't get why, but I just can't seem to get my 1.1 working. I have tried almost every suggestion someone has told me. I wish there was still a sticky with directions on how to get 1.1 working :(.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....I gave you step by step instructions. So did Hyb. Jesus man...

Best answers
And I tried both of those.....I even had my dad look at it and he tried both of those directions, and he couldn't get it to work either.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's easy. Really easy. Incredibly easy. YOu just need a few things more than just esf 1.1. like the steam 2.0 pack thingy. And yeah other stuff. Anywho IM me if you don't already have them. I do. I'll send it.

Grega: If you want you can :D Although where you live might be a small problem due to ping. But it works. If you want you have to sex up, i mean set up a time with Hyby so he can set up the server and all that jazz. I'll be happy to play 1.1. again. It rox.

Best answers
Carnage found out that the rollstop also worked in 1.1. Makes me wonder if it's really an exploit or not...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Grega: If you want you can :D Although where you live might be a small problem due to ping. But it works. If you want you have to sex up, i mean set up a time with Hyby so he can set up the server and all that jazz. I'll be happy to play 1.1. again. It rox.
Dont worry about me. I played 1.1 with 300+ping on all servers due to my 56k connection. Thats about what ping i have if i joun Australian servers. XD

Well if you ask me they didnt know about the rollstop bug untill 1.2. Since if you think of it. Noone started to rollhit untill 1.2 aswell.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have to agree. Just before few days I wanted to install 1.1, but couldn't since install file was corrupt >_O ...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, there was something like the rollstop bug that they knew about in 1.1 and fixed in 1.2. When you got knocked back, you could press the use button and you would stop falling back, but you lost hp as if you hit a wall.

Best answers
I want to play 1.1 ............... =( AOL me someday and ask me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or IM Hyb or something since we'll be using his server.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sub said:
To be fair, there was something like the rollstop bug that they knew about in 1.1 and fixed in 1.2. When you got knocked back, you could press the use button and you would stop falling back, but you lost hp as if you hit a wall.

nah you hit the fly key! Cool guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom