The fake way to go ssj2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, when you are ssj, if you click accend really fast and press decend while doing it, you transform while staying in the ssj skin. This makes it look like ssj2. I just wondered if there was a way to somehow bind this to a button, to save me from having to click really fast?

Best answers
One: You're a obvious liar. I've checked this before, and you know what? Goku doing those multiple lightning is quite fun, but no SSJ skin when he goes back to normal. :\

Two: You can only choose SSJ skin if you have mp_lockmodels 0

Either you're trying to attract attention or you're..... trying to attract attention??

:rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oi,GoldSaiyan, he aint a liar, i have dont this, sometimes you decend but sometimes you stay in the ssj form while "transforming"

btw it doesnt happen straight away, you have to do it a few times for it to work, jackass

Best answers
Then it must be a problem client side.
"dumbass"
Maybe you should show this stuff to me on ESF, if you have the guts and the proof.
:rolleyes:

(Maybe you should insult me in game??)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ffs man, what is your problem. I WILL prove it, once ive took a pic. Then maybe you'll consider thinking "hmmm i dont know if this is true, il stfu" before you post. If you want prove in game, il be more than happy to show you, anyway, im hosting the pics as i type, it should be enough to satisfy your demands :rolleyes:

You can go into normal state and keep the skin by deforming once you've managed to accend to "ssj2"

Happy now?...or do i need to prove it in-game ?

Best answers
I still want to see it in game, I can do a few screenshots of the new 1.2 secret implents in 1.1.

w00t LOOK I AM ADULT GOHAN WITH SSJ3 SKIN.
I r0x0r!!! :rolleyes:

Best answers
hmm you prove ur point, but still it may be client side only...
oh an q how do you load models? if mp_lockmodels is set to 0?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look, just accept that is proberly an error! all i know is that i CAN do it SOMETIMES and sometimes i CAN'T, Gold saiyan. what exactly is your problem, he got you proof, ffs

Best answers
mp_lockmodels 0

model "" (it is for debugging or something)

and then do this.

model goku

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes well i am telling you now, i didnt even know that was possible because the only code i knew for changing the models is "model goku" which doesnt even work,

so me and i doubt Jonesdaniel does tha lame model change, dude just face it, it is proberly a bug only certain people get!

Best answers
i did this once as frieza cus he can ascend and descend (which he shouldnt) but anyway i tried out the cooler model and it happend so its true.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont do a model change....:\

ok, you pm me with a time, and il prove it, right in front of your face. Some people today... about 11 posts back argueing if im a liar or not, i havent even got the slightest hint of an answer to my question yet...

Wise Master

W
Omg almost everybody had done it or at least just bring up console load ssjgohan.mdl and then press ascend button no big deal......The model command does work just when you create a server go to Advanced Properties or something.If you want real ssj2 gohan all you do is load the Ssjgohan download an ssj2 ascend and bind the key of the Ssj2 Gohan and then on console you do the bind key and you have your Ssj2 Gohan but the problem is......That Ssjgohan will have white aura which suxors but then when you transform your ssj2 (The ssj2 model) I mean I think its kinda stupid to just load the Ssjgohan model ascend and still have same hair.

Best answers
HMm, methinks Goldsaiyn needs to calm down a few notches. I myself have also seen it ingame, they seemingly ascend again while while ssj. I've never done it though.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wise Master
Omg almost everybody had done it or at least just bring up console load ssjgohan.mdl and then press ascend button no big deal......The model command does work just when you create a server go to Advanced Properties or something.If you want real ssj2 gohan all you do is load the Ssjgohan download an ssj2 ascend and bind the key of the Ssj2 Gohan and then on console you do the bind key and you have your Ssj2 Gohan but the problem is......That Ssjgohan will have white aura which suxors but then when you transform your ssj2 (The ssj2 model) I mean I think its kinda stupid to just load the Ssjgohan model ascend and still have same hair.
hey dude, i dont load models, there is NO point in cheating

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has gotten way out of hand. If I see any of you flaming again there will be consequences.

ET's two cents: It doesn't matter if this works or not. Why? Because no matter what, you aren't ssj2. You have the same amount of power as you would as a ssj.

Now everyone go play nice.

*closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom