• Total voters
Best answers
Who here thinks the ESF gallery needs new pictures??:rolleyes:
They are either pictures of 1.0 or 1.1.
I say, it needs updating:laff:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe its updating with the New "Ting" that comes out this weekend.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see it as being a big deal, just some assorted screenshots.

Best answers
i dont realy care if they update the gallery if i wanted to look at screen shots i'll just take some my self

Best answers
Well, it would be mostly for new commers to the esf community. So they can see what they will be playing.

Best answers
oh yea stupid me lol, ok well the gallery should get some updates but i would say wait till 1.3

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
I don't see it as being a big deal, just some assorted screenshots.
Newcomers might get the wrong impression of the game though. Allthough it's not top priority, i agree with the fact it needs updating.

Best answers
I'm assuming it'd come along with the new site being made.

And yes, just to say it.. it does need updating. I know before i download a game the first thing i do is check out the screenshots to see if it's worth it.
Not that the old ones are bad, but the more up to date ESF is much pretty-er :D

And i don't think it should wait till 1.3.... 1.3 will be another year or more if i had a guess. I mean.... all the animations... and sounds... i <3 u pcjoe D: but good luck.. hahaha.

Um, so anywho. It would defiantly increase the fanbase and amount of ESF players if the site gave them a better impression of what the current ESF is like. :)D :D which is why i so happy at new site :D :D... i never wanted to say anything but the current layout is not my taste :) .. err cause.. yall cater to me and everything? hah... )

Best answers
How about esf players here on the forums submit screenshots, and then the best ones get put into the gallery?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another contest? sure y not? now we need to let ppl know...
I know I would like to see some up to date screen, but not mine :fight:

Best answers
How about esf players here on the forums submit screenshots, and then the best ones get put into the gallery?
It's not a bad idea, I guess, for us users to send our screenshots and then they would choose which ones to present on the gallery... and maybe a screen shot of the month, lol! :D :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It need's upgrading. They still have pics from esf 1.0 x.x

Best answers
Well it's us writing about this and the new site answers to all these questions :p

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll update it when the time comes... Greg is busy finishing up the main site coding, then we have a release (1.2.1) to get over with, and then Masta will update the gallery pages. Chill, everything will be done in due time.

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Chill, everything will be done in due time.
At least I'm chilled.. after all the forum exists to give ideas to improve as well as other things! :D
Just take your time :] (just testing your atention to these little details :fight: )

Best answers
I think that the gallery should be updated, but it's not a big problem. Why would you look at it when you're able to play the game yourself?

Best answers
1. Not everyone has downloaded the game yet, and want a good visual before downloading

2. .... read the third post up.

Best answers
this was bugging me some time ago!
all those pics representing esf although it is already much more...don't know why
you didn't update them earlier...but well, if you're gonna do it now...

Best answers
Well i understand why it wasn't updated earlier. I mean, the team is already busy enough. I mean they've been beta testing, and coding, and modeling, and planning, and replyin to all these threads, and designing new sites ;) , and crying because they are the animator and they have to do 1.3 :X :X :X :X :X :X. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom