The ESF-Bot

Are you looking forward to the ESF-Bot?

• Yes! Good luck with them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't give a rat's ass...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
i hope in future versions of the bots you can set how many % they can use like 60% Melee 40% Beams..

Best answers
The bots are going to be great! I can't wait playing my little brother on LAN is getting a little boring. NO CHALLENGE. Keep up the good work blade!:yes:

Best answers
Wow. I read this entire thread and I see a fair amount of people complaining about the ratio of beam and melee. So, would it be possible to make the ratio changable in-game (later release suggestion)?

Another thing, are you making the bots "character smart"? By 'character smart' I mean will the bot act or do thinks differently for each character it controlls?
*EXAMPLE1*: The bot that is controlling Vegeta will want to attack Goku more than other players.
*EXAMPLE2*: The bot that controlls Buu will sometimes seek out the strongest fighter.

Are you doing anything like that? If not I think that would be something cool to add (for later releases).

OHHH!! Forgot to say THANK-YOU!!! In my book, the bot maker is always King.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
i think thats an awsome idea.. if they can make enemies in halo... why not esf? GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: :yes:

Mog

Best answers
melee wont matter too much with bots, even if it was gonna be 99% melee and 1% beam there is a command to cut-down on how often you can get melee'd on esf which aslong as you are running youre own server you can change it. ( mp_nomeleehittime just in case).
I think its set to something like 5 seconds by default so just set it to something huge like 5000 seconds and you'l neva get melee'd :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that seek out charaters and stuff is sort of in

ie goku prefers fighting with melee where as vegeta is more of a beamer and that kind of stuff

Best answers
Cool

I didnt know he would but that in..

i have a couple of questions...

1.Will the bots ACT blind if they get hit with solar flare or finishing buster?

2.Will you be able to add sertain character,like if i wanna add 1 of every character..or pic my own characters for the bots?

Best answers
o.o Blade must be the most wanted man in the world atm.:D

Me has been blowing up ENUFF mountains. I need something to shoot at :)

Lets not pressure Blade into adding TOO much. I don't want to blow up more mountains. Just release the Bot as planned and add the extra thingies later???

Just a thought...:)

Best answers
Yes! the Alpha is out!
Very very very THX Blade!! our my hero, my king, my ...

THX THX THX THX

Juhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Best answers
yeah i like this bot very very much!

for a alpha version the bot really is good...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
Don't need this anymore really :eek:
Deverz why did you unstick this? I need this thread! The bot isn't finished yet you know... the version that has been released is just an Alpha ;/

*stuck back at the top*

Best answers
I love the part about how the bots act like retards and shoot the ground in front of them and at their teammates! :)

Best answers
You must have a crappy CPU...

Anyway, I see one problem. They can move while transforming. Thank-you for the bots!

Best answers
I've seen a few errors:

1) Also the transforming-moving thing.
2) Sometimes when i reached 200 mill power level my beams had no effect. Ie. i shoot them they hit the ground and BAM! NO! Not bam, nothing...
3)on esf_city the bots get stuck behind the building thing and u cant attack when your there, or i think u can but it blows up in front of u :p.
4) Team games are impossible...bots shoot me the WHOLE time.

That all iv seen, if u need my System specs just ask

Best answers
Firstly they do, damage just that u need to hit it directly or it won't kill them as much and av u checked their dam PL's? they do rise aswell
+ its deathmatch only team games cannot be played with the bots -_-

Best answers
Not sure what u meant but when my pl is so high it doesnt even explode...as in the beam and all just dissapears...i didn't noe they were DM only, i only saw blade's post on them NOT being able to use DBs.

so... -_-

:: gl hf ::

Best answers
They are too dum to know who are teamates thats why its DM ONLY
secondly about u having so much power and not killing them is like
sometimes they can eb in range of ur attack but sometimes that isn't enooof to kill them
it does ALOT more damage if u hit them directly
instead of just hitting the ground and them being in the line of range

Best answers
No no no! You dont get it...i shoot the beam at ANYTHING ANYWHERE when it hits it just dissapears, like 0% damage! See? I shoot the floor but then the beam just dissapears!

NOOOTHING !

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I unsuck it cuz you have the other thread :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom