• Yes! Good luck with them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't give a rat's ass...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
this thread have been quite big....

i hope you will make a new thread for the next version of the bot...

Best answers
Its unstuck btw

ooook it just disappears like it doesn't even hit the ground no explosion? nothing? maybe its something 2 do with graphics coz u cant see it?

Jig

Best answers
Blade, u rock!

Thnx for this alpha, it's a very good alpha!!!
Could ya include some menu, like in PODbot, so i can change between melee/ki or kick/add/fill- and empty-server and set the difficulty?

could u make a list of new features/planned features, or even create a small part of this website deddicated to yoru fabulous bot! Where u can find info, and such things

Best answers
Jig this is only a teaser the real version isn't supposed to be released till next week
the demand for the bot woz so blade i mite av thinked tryed to get most of them off his back to give us this bot for a short while

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And if he would read the thread he would know the botskill can be set.Here goes again.Type "botskill x" (x = number 1 - 5).That's all.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
the thing with no explosion on the ground and not getting damaged by a attack.

Well same with me if you a high pl (200.000.000/400.000.000)
nobody will recieve damage from ki blast and sometimes you`ll recieve heatlh from kiblast.

Its really weird.

Best answers
Originally posted by Devion
the thing with no explosion on the ground and not getting damaged by a attack.

Well same with me if you a high pl (200.000.000/400.000.000)
nobody will recieve damage from ki blast and sometimes you`ll recieve heatlh from kiblast.

Its really weird.
That is because of the limits of the type of number. Lets say that the damage caused by a kiblast is an int, then the kiblast can only do damage of ~32256 (I forget the exact number) anything higher then that, it will do negitive damage.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo Blade are you allmost finished?

Best answers
He said hes releasing it this week so he should be nearly finished unless he slagged off. just wait for one day this week and if its not done by sunday then start asking wots going on :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Shingyboy
He said hes releasing it this week so he should be nearly finished unless he slagged off. just wait for one day this week and if its not done by sunday then start asking wots going on :)
How many times do I have to tell you?! It will be released round the same time the beta patch is released! Not this week! ;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
says in irc foo
dude, wouldnt it have been MUCH easier if you had just said when it was to be released rather than saying where we can find out?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah we all know you are a moderator Hibiki but really you should be nicer on noobs actually evertbody most of the time you give answers like "Find it yourself Fool!" or "Dont be such a noob" I'm not saying you actually said those two lines but,please be a little more nice and instead of look on irc foo you could say it's released at .......... i'm not trying to offend you but i'm asking you to listen please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom