The End of the ESF Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Take your time.. I would rather wait a little and have a good ending then have the story NOW and have an ending that is not as good as it could of been.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's fine, like said above, take your time on this story, good things in life always take time, well same goes for 1.3, so yeah, we're used to it ^^

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, hopefully it won't take that long. I've been stirred up by the recent activity in the fight club, so it's going to be good.

Believe it.

Best answers
Cucumba said:
LOL, hopefully it won't take that long. I've been stirred up by the recent activity in the fight club, so it's going to be good.

Believe it.
Haha, the old one is showing himself again. The stars must be right ;P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are Moderators aloud the revive dead threads? 0_O!!!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't technically dead. I'm still working on it, albeit slowly. I've been quite busy recently, and have not been able to devote time to it.

Though I do have a mini-announcment, instead of the planned two chapters, it will be at least three, perhaps four smaller chapters.

The first of which is about 75% completed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
This isn't technically dead. I'm still working on it, albeit slowly. I've been quite busy recently, and have not been able to devote time to it.

Though I do have a mini-announcment, instead of the planned two chapters, it will be at least three, perhaps four smaller chapters.

The first of which is about 75% completed.
I just remembered to give a nudge to this thing since noone posted in a while.

This is one story that i dont want to see dead ^^

So im glad to hear its still alive (even though i died already)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
I just remembered to give a nudge to this thing since noone posted in a while.

This is one story that i dont want to see dead ^^

So im glad to hear its still alive (even though i died already)
Agreed. I also haven't seen smith around at all. He's not on IRC and he hasn't been around the forums :(

I mean... YARG! Smith I be missin' you :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, what happened to smith, anyone have an idea? Cucumba, I can't wait for the remaining chapters, this story is super pwnage, it's like a book to me, and it's the only book I've ever finished in my life :O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith has decided to leave the forums an the community, though I keep in contact with him about the fan fic. Have no fear, he was and is involved in the fan fic all the way.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well tell Smith we all miss him and we hope that he will atleast come and visit us every now and then.

Can't wait for the final chapters though, should be awesome, even though I too have already died.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raeku said:
Well tell Smith we all miss him and we hope that he will atleast come and visit us every now and then.
Oh, don't think for a second that I didn't already try that tactic o_o (after all Smith was an active and skilled moderator)

Cucumba said:
Sounds nifty; it's always effective to release closure in small packets - makes people go nuts trying to cope with the suspense :devgrin: It's good to hear that you're still chugging away at the story, Cuc :)

Oh, and:
mf29 said:
Are Moderators aloud the revive dead threads? 0_O!!!
Grega isn't a moderator (yet ;) ); putting that aside, though, moderators are held to, at the very least, the same standards as all users. Reviving a dead topic without justification is still spam if a moderator does it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith....if you leave me now... you'll take away the biggest paaart of me. Oo oo oo no baby please don't go :(

Why'd he leave?

He was my favorite person on these forums =/

Anywho: 3 chapters is nice. Will they all be as long as a regular chapter?

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Apparently he's back but he still hasn't worked on this due to cucs rather large workload.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I'm on manditory overtime at work, which means I have to work a minimum of eight hours of overtime every week. More importantly it means that you can take up to 36 hours per pay period (bi-weekly). That means that I'm milking this for all I can, because that time and a half for nearly a weeks worth of pay is big cash. I can't sanely turn that down.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Zorg said:
Indeed I am.
I love you :cool:

The name...i dunno you're just not the same smith I once knew! I'll change my name if you change yours :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom