The effect a beam would have...

Best answers
I am not sure if this is either addressed or in the mod as of yet, but i had to just make the suggestion anyway. It would be awsome IMHO if that when you cast a beam, slowly as your charging it little peices of rock and land start rising around you, getting larger, and when in fact you do fire the beam the peices follow it, as if they are attracted to it. Then if a beam is interupted the peices catapult into the enemy, if they were large maybe cracking open on impact on his skull, making him flinch. Maybe this could also be done when charging (but instead the rocks would fall to the ground and disapear into it.) If indeed this was to happen when charging, if you charged near a person or they walked under a rock, it would hurt them when it fell, or drop there gaurd. I generally think that if someones powerlevel is so great compared to his enemy, if they charged it would hurt there enemy. I think that when you do indeed transform that anyone in the imediate area will be hurt as well as very large rocks floating above your head.

Feedback much apreciated. I will understand if there is to much coding involved, i have no clue in that area.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What your suggesting is the greatest thing yet, but I dont think its easy to code.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno about when its being charged but when its fired it would be cool if your close to the ground rocks and crap would come up but a beam or even several being fired along way across a large map would creat a large abount of lag (i think)

Best answers
Thanks for the replies guyz, i'm glad you liked my idea, its unfortuneate that it would be to hard to code, i think it would add alot of essence to the game, which is something that alot of games lack these days, that and storylines. We have one for sure now, but the second should be coming in the beta release ( i hope).

Glad you liked the idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude that idea kicks a$$!

That would be sweet if they could put that in somehow!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um that idea is not the best one... come on rocks dont follow beams...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what if rocks don't follow beams. It would still be cool to see a bunch of rocks and stuff flying around, like when Goku and Vegeta have thier ps in ep#23.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the gfx is not done so dont go saying what should be in before its done and uve seen the finished thing

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
the gfx is not done so dont go saying what should be in before its done and uve seen the finished thing
Just because it is not done does not mean people should not give sugestions, by that way of viewing things this entire sugestion forum should not be used, i would sugest thinking before giving rediculouse intructions

Btw this idea kicks, if you ask me i dont think it should be in this beta because there is already so much they are working on but hey the sky is the limit right :D

Best answers
Sure rocks don't follow beams, but when someone fires a beam doesn't the ground come up to meet the beam? I think so, watch a DBZ episode and see. Although that wasn't the point, i think it would look schweeet if peices of rock got flung at you when some1 throws a beam your way. BTW thanks Gump for pointing those things out, indeed it IS a sugestion forum, if you dislike my idea thats fine, just don't reply, because if the moderators don't like it then it isn't going to be in the beta. Unfortunately the majority of people cannot be placed as a beta tester, this is why this forum exists, tell us if has been done before, but please don't tell us:

No offence Hibiki.

P.S. I just had a baby sister yesterday night :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hl cant do stuff like that so saying it should be in doesnt help anyone

also so what if it happens in dbz i mean god u dont see krillin beating ssj3 goku in z now do u...

Best answers
I am not a programer, first of all, so how am i mean't to know hl can't do that? Second i can tell you skimmed through my writing because u didn't seem to get the message correct.:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

also so what if it happens in dbz i mean god u dont see krillin beating ssj3 goku in z now do u...
what the hell does that have to do with anything in this thread?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .Panda.
Sure rocks don't follow beams, but when someone fires a beam doesn't the ground come up to meet the beam? I think so, watch a DBZ episode and see.

cough cough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its an example stupid head!!!! >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but it was to do with rocks and beams not someone weak beating someone strong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ARRRRRRRRRRG

/me bangs head on table

just forget i ever said it :S