the dragonball's....

Best answers
is there an option to collect the dragonball's???
like in the old version??
if there please tell me how i do it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Set the correct gamemode in the "Game" tab when you go to start a new game, and pick a map that has the dragonballs on it.

Best answers
This is just my thought, but i think dragon balls are just a big waste of time. By the time you get them all in the center, your gonna die, someone else will take your prize. Now you can be cheap and do that to other people but i think dragon balls just unbalance the game by giving free pl.

Best answers
It's an option and its fun
How is it cheap??? its so hard to get the dragon balls with people arround

Best answers
naw, i mean its cheap because its free pl without EARNING it. This is just an opinion but i think its stupid. :no:

Best answers
w/e think waht waht you want but there whould be no dragon ball with out the dragon balls

and in the time and effort it takes to get teh dragon balls in a sereous game you deserve that bonus.

Best answers
all ppls are gonna do is wait for someone to collect them all, kill them and take the reward for themselfs, rinse and repeat. People like that work at the cheap-o Dep-o

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonballs are nice when you're playing on your own server and just want to gather them for the PL to see transformations. You'll hardly see any servers running a CTDB game though.

Best answers
Exactly! You see, i dont like when people claim prizes of others. It makes game bad. Which makes players bad. Which make bad reps for the game creators. Single play is good nuf fer me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom