the dragonballs(for harsens) (i know it's not done yet)

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
but when thay fall out of the level..it just stays there.... i mayby found a fix for it :D

if (DROP_TO_FLOOR(ENT(pDragonBall->pev)) == 0)
{
ALERT(at_error, "Item %s fell out of level at %f,%f,%f", STRING( pDragonBall->pev->classname ), pDragonBall->pev->origin.x, pDragonBall->pev->origin.y, pDragonBall->pev->origin.z);
UTIL_Remove( pDragonBall );
return NULL;
}
Put this in ur ..Dragonballcreator.. maybe you could make a think 2.. so i will think every 2 seconds... if it falls out of the map it with say "Item item_dragonball fall out of the level 0,0,0"

and maybe you could respawn an new dragonball...
somewhere on the map.. if thats needed :D

i HOPE i helped you a bit..and if you allready knew this.. im sorry i just tried it :p

- PS i know i should pmmed him this...but maybe some other coders have some idea's 2 so post it here :D

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
so this won't be needed? okie :D

i tried :D :p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just because he hasnt responded yet dosent mean that its not needed. anything to make the game better, that the team hasnt done yet is good. if what you typed works that is.

Best answers
Originally posted by ChesterHQ
but when thay fall out of the level..it just stays there.... i mayby found a fix for it :D

Put this in ur ..Dragonballcreator.. maybe you could make a think 2.. so i will think every 2 seconds... if it falls out of the map it with say "Item item_dragonball fall out of the level 0,0,0"

and maybe you could respawn an new dragonball...
somewhere on the map.. if thats needed :D

i HOPE i helped you a bit..and if you allready knew this.. im sorry i just tried it :p

- PS i know i should pmmed him this...but maybe some other coders have some idea's 2 so post it here :D
That code is already in for the dragonball spawning, except for the search of a new spawn point. If the mappers screw up their spawning locations, then that's not my problem. Calling it in a think to prevent dragonballs from being thrown out of a map disables the throwing itself to (since the dragonballs will be dropped immidiatly).

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
hmm i saw in in the esf_cell_day map... hmm and something who makes it remove and respawn again?.... when it goes into the sky texture?

Best answers
There is always another way ;) It's possible to spawn new entitys or to give players weapons, e.g. Vetea with a Genki ;) But I think I shouldn't explain how this is possible, I only say iT's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom